Videocon D2H has now 366 Channels & Services !!!

😀 in that case d2h has total 8 Transponders as of now. Each transponder can hold 12-13 HD and 45-50 SD channel. Two transponders are dedicated to HD and 6 are for SD . So, a total of 24 HD and 280 SD channels can be retained by d2h.

I got the appropriate answer from IM probably karan misunderstood my question...If i go with you IM then D2H also got a space constraint to add channels...I dont think D2H could add more than 20 SD channels and 6-8 additional HD channels...

Yaa actually i thought ur question was regarding how many channels can be supported in d2h???

😀 in that case d2h has total 8 Transponders as of now. Each transponder can hold 12-13 HD and 45-50 SD channel.

Two transponders are dedicated to HD and 6 are for SD .

So, a total of 24 HD and 280 SD channels can be retained by d2h.

You mean 4 TPs with dual polarity.And isnt it 15 HD channels on each polarity and 50 SD channels.Also D2H is trying to get another TP.So they should be safe for sometime now.

IM,any idea if ST1 is still functional or not?

No d2h is no more on ST1. Although they still have the license period for few more months but due to space constraints finally shifted totally to ST2. And yes, they will very soon gonna acquire more transponder space. But that is again for future prospect. I present scenario, it's more than enough.