Videocon D2h first day experience- Ordered online

• Thread starter Thread starter aashishkul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 332
  • Views Views 51,346
So the customer care created the ID and sent an email to me. In a way they made my work easy. But I'm not sure that they actually fixed the problem... Whatever........

Its working or not ??

They might have . You can check the VC number on Screen and match it with Physical Card.

Yet to check the VC number on screen/cardMeanwhile, I am told there are some long term recharge offers.. Whats the duration you would recommend recharging it for...

Just wait till 1st week of april and if new HD channels become part of Platinum HD, 1 or 2 year recharge would be profitable enough.

Are there new HD channels coming for sure... Cos they have long term recharge offers valid till Mar 31 😕

Oh Shit, Long Term Recharge is valid only till 31st March . Yes definitely some 4-5 HD channels are coming in April.

Planning to recharge for 1 Yr... I think for sure they will come up with similar schemes in future as well..

That would be fair enough and also you can easily downgrade or change package according to available balance.

Oh Shit, Long Term Recharge is valid only till 31st March .

Yes definitely some 4-5 HD channels are coming in April.

What does that mean?? We wont be having any long term recharge offers after that day??

What does that mean?? We wont be having any long term recharge offers after that day??

Check d2h package details Jaymin bhai. All packages and long term recharge scheme are applicable till 31st March 2012. All set for channel addition and increase in package pricings. But those who had recharged will continue enjoying the benefit.

I dont think i shud commit even further after my current expiry.... Can pay higher price, but if cable goes ahead in the race, there wud be no advantage left with DTH players except for portability!

I think, the main thing is price may change from 31st March... And maybe packages...