• Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,942

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Got this text today. Have no idea what it is. Dad uses this connection for his business and news channels so would not be used at all.

Videocon equivalent of Showcase. Check

There is a small difference in the sense that instead of having pay per view movies.. This is a dedicated pay channel which has 4 movies shown at a discounted rate of Rs.60 per month.

i guess that's nice. though more of a gamble as they can select 4 shitty movies 😛
i guess i can ask mom to check it out. she might be interested in watching jolly llb. if it is indeed free 😱

Well, you need to have 2 good movies every month to make it worth the risk. And well, personally I feel if you are a movie watcher & cannot wait for it to come on the regular channels and/or dislike ads and would like some convinient time, then it might be worth trying for 2-3 months.

Well it is still just 25% the cost of a single movie ticket here in Gurgaon 😛

I was comparing it to the cost that these movies are available on D2H as pay per view (Rs. 30, Rs.50 I am guessing are the regular rates). So basically they are selling 4 at the cost of 2.. from their perspective of an offer.