Videocon d2h - Added TEN HD on their Platform

ISP
Aitel
Hey guys finally Videocon d2h has added TEN HD on their platform on channel no. 923 just got to know from their facebook fanpage. All pumped up to watch WWE matches in High definition. Wowowowo! :chuncky:

Atleast they are adding new HD channels unlike losers Tata Sky ..

Gaurang bhaiya....they are adding it at the cost of removing other useful channels!! They removed Active Music HD to make way for Colors HD. They removed Travel XP to make way for this channel/Zee HD. U shud thank Tata to keep ur favorite channels & not removing them just to add a channel that is getting hype.

So the trash is cleared! Anyways, now we can again get back to topic.....Anyone noticed these guys have changed the fonts of all channels, to resemble their actual name styles? For example Zoom, is written as zoOm.

Yep, I have noticed them too. Channel V is now [v]. Wonder how its in other DTH platforms! Any news on new channel addition in d2h like Zee classic and Zee premier or are they exclusive for dish TV?

Seeing this change, i m getting optimistic and hoping that they are nearing their migration to ST2. Whuch wud also mean that v can hope of the older channels returning and also addition of few more channels.....

And i m just hoping that they add back Travel XP. If not that, then atleast Active Music HD.

TravelXp was Irreplaceable. No channel no matter how popular it is, can take it's place.I hope after migration to ST2 they bring back TravelXp, Missing it badly.

But u have been telling that by the end of March ST2 migration will be over.....so is it true?

Yes, it will be completed for sure. the day d2h adds channel without removing , you must understand that migration had been completed.

Yeah, and the recent addition that they are talking about, is not preceded by any removals, so we can assume that when they actually add these, they might have completed the migration.