Videocon D2H 3D HD DVR Review by Tech Toyz on CNBC TV 18

• Thread starter Thread starter AvidWatcher
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 11,121
So, dont u think Channels matter?? If TS has ESPN HD, Star Cricket HD & Set Max HD, still these are event based - not sure of Set Max HD though....

Atleast we get good no. of HD & SD channels backed with Excellent Customer Support.

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Travel XP HD & Movies Now HD are permanent channels & people are longing for these......

:rofl: :rofl: :hysterical: :hysterical: :rofl: :rofl: :hysterical: :hysterical: :rofl: :rofl: :hysterical: :hysterical: :rofl: :rofl: :hysterical: :hysterical:

D2H 3D is farce.....That too in India were there are no 3D channels but more importantly no 3DTV's either(of course there some who just buy seeing the 3D tag).

3D isnt totally farce.The SF & Finals of IPLs are gonna be in 3D, and they are developing content as their CC is informing.

Set Max HD is not available on D2h as i mentioned earlier....But if u want to crib about all marketing techniques, then today earlier in the day, i read a post _ in fact Thread - from jignesh, which mentioned Set Max is now available in all Base packs of TS, just for IPL.......Now, isnt that a marketing gimmick, coz Set Max SD is available in all base packs of most DTH providers.So if u start pinpointing at small things, such things can be found with anyone.As mentioned in some of the other threads......i only had mentioned - People have a tendency to jump onto some negative about a service, that they are jealous of. They just always try to justify that the service they use is the best.

Set Max HD is not available on D2h as i mentioned earlier....

Sad. So what's with the highest number of channels then?!

So if u start pinpointing at small things, such things can be found with anyone

Am not pinpointing at small things but a bigger thing...I am pointing towards the 3D technology being mis sold, since they had nothing else to promote besides number of channels.

When global TV manufacturers such as Samsung, Sony, Panasonic built the 3D hype, it fizzled out eventually. But Videocon thinks otherwise and the Dhoot brothers start using it to promote their DTH service to look different from the crowd.

People have a tendency to jump onto some negative about a service, that they are jealous of. They just always try to justify that the service they use is the best.

Jealous of Videocon D2H?! LMAO. Where did that come from? I rest my case here..since this discussion is turning into an argument for no reason..you mentioning jealous etc when I was merely presenting the facts 😀

So, i too presented a few facts.....why did u skip them then??Travel XP HD, Movies Now HD......Ten Action+ which quite a few people want.......what about the gimmick of promoting Set Max SD as "Free", when all others are already doing it??

So, i too presented a few facts.....why did u skip them then??

I was talking about the way D2H is promoted as 3D.

If you read properly, I never skipped your point 😀

Actually i also its a marketing gimmick. But i also just wanted to mention that all cos do that - its an "In thing" for any co. in any field.Just that when a co. goes too far ahead like Dish TV does, we ultimately break the silence.

Well SET MAX SD FREE is not a gimmick, the thread posted by me says MAX SD FREE in South packages, if anyone checks D2H South Silver and South Silver Sports it doesnt include MAX in the same case TS south packs also doesnt include MAX to which they r giving FREE.Sorry of the offtopicAnyways, lets not fight for the sake of some stupid DTH players, neither one but all of them Suck the customers so be happy with what u actually get.Also D2H here missed the trick they shud have marketed their DVR and also given IPL HD feed.

Not only that, also 3D Feed.....dont understand if they have forgotten or what!!