• Thread starter Thread starter pkarthik24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 20,940

pkarthik24

Regular
ISP
BSNL
I have recently moved from Bangalore to Tirupati, I my self removed my Dish in Bangalore and installed with the help of a Technician in Tirupati and its working fine, this happened almost a month back.... now couple of days back i sent a mail request to change of address for which they called me and said they will be charging me Rs.200 for Change of address, i said; as a prompt customer i am informing i dont want to pay Rs.200/- for this service..... they said that upto my wish... if i face any problem they can send their technician to the Bangalore address only not to the Tirupati address.... "What Idea sir jeee to loot money" (room potu yosipangalooo) :Smoking:

I have recently moved from Bangalore to Tirupati, I my self removed my Dish in Bangalore and installed with the help of a Technician in Tirupati and its working fine, this happened almost a month back.... now couple of days back i sent a mail request to change of address for which they called me and said they will be charging me Rs.200 for Change of address, i said; as a prompt customer i am informing i dont want to pay Rs.200/- for this service..... they said that upto my wish... if i face any problem they can send their technician to the Bangalore address only not to the Tirupati address.... "What Idea sir jeee to loot money" (room potu yosipangalooo) :Smoking:

Dear Customer,

With reference to your concern listed on 10 May 2011 in regard to Relocation Issue. We would request you to kindly provide your Customer Id/contact details, so that we can contact you on priority and resolve any issues.

You can also email us at customercare@d2h.com. We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

Regards,
Videocon d2h Team

Dear Customer,

With reference to your concern listed on 10 May 2011 in regard to Relocation Issue. We would request you to kindly provide your Customer Id/contact details, so that we can contact you on priority and resolve any issues.

You can also email us at customercare@d2h.com. We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

Regards,
Videocon d2h Team

i tried to send private message but you opted no Private MEssage, i cant put my Cust ID public, as i am not sure your the one from D2H, if so just tell me the procedure... customer can shift themselves or its an affence....????

Today i got a call from videocon Customer Service Manager(i forget his name as my memory is poor), who has seen the above post here (without a single details he managed to get me) really your D2H Team rocks man.... My suggestion to VIDEOCON D2H "Improve your Customer Support, you can rock"Especially the person who called me today tried to get me without details.... really your great. Keep it up.

Dear Mr. Karthik,

Greetings from Videocon d2h!

With reference to your concern listed on 10 May 2011. We would like to inform you that the same has been resolved and the services are now working fine.

Should you have any pending queries or issues, Please free to call our Customer Care or email us at customercare@d2h.com.

• 1800-881-0111 (Toll Free)
• +91-9082099999 (Normal charges apply)
• 0120 - 3989677 (Normal charges apply)

For details of all our Products and Services you may visit our Website www.videocond2h.com.

We endeavor to provide you with our best services.

Regards,
Videocon d2h Team

I am also facing the same problem of address change I called the customer service regarding change of address notification but they are demanding Rs. 50 for so, and not ready to cooperate with us. What to do, the installation had been done and the system is running fine then why should i spend extra for the same. The warranty of the product is still valid.

I am also facing the same problem of address change I called the customer service regarding change of address notification but they are demanding Rs. 50 for so, and not ready to cooperate with us. What to do, the installation had been done and the system is running fine then why should i spend extra for the same. The warranty of the product is still valid.

In my point of view they should not charge for Change of Address if the customer is done by self... but if they charge its not a health practise for D2H... there are some staffs will help you in D2H not all... put your details here, there is one Customer Service manager will call you and help you (May be or may not be) for me he did, nice gentleman he is....