Video calling - without Internet - Possible! Even I was surprised. (Not Clickbait)

• Thread starter Thread starter webie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 43,868
@ijsa they didn't block it i guess because I am sure 99.99 peeps out there didn't knew about it. I have been into IT field , financial field from past 9 years and I consider myself pretty alright chap when it comes to technology but if I got surprised, 99% people out there probably has no idea lol. Now if people don't know about it, they don't use it. So it hardly makes a difference anyways, prolly slipped out of Jio's management to look after this to get blocked. I am not even sure if it works outside Jammu, as I never tested it, but it surely works in Jammu (Hard to believe as we are Tier 2/3 city.)
Yeah...... even I also realised few months back, when I ported one of my sim to Jio........ I tried Video calling with Jio4GVoice(from Non-VoLTE 4G handset to Redmi Note 5 Pro) and was surprised that it was better than Whatsapp & Google Duo video calling....... but this feature works on calls between Jio network only.