Vicky Donor

• Thread starter Thread starter IBF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,162
saw it last night. has some funny moments. gets massively dragged in the second half. typical women problems bullcrap. ends well. overall it is a good watch. could have been massively better if they had picked up a better actor. i mean this is a movie that could have been extremely well with band bajaa baraat guy. the setting in both the movies is the same. you get to see lots of delhi in the movie.

Kapoor is the star of the movie as the infertility doctor. Reminded of the days when he did roles like the one he did in Hum.

Source

Last edited:
I think this new guy was good ..Always nice to see some fresh face rather than 45 year old pretending 20 yrs old .. 😀Nice movie .. Watched it yesterday.. Enjoyed it very much.. 2nd or 3rd week I guess.. But still houseful ..

heh. the storyline suited the actors of band baaja baaraat perfectly. i think the dude in band baaja baaraat would have done a much better job playing the lead in vicky donor. the girl? blah.

----------

argh. i have already mentioned this view above. me bad.

Enjoyed the movie to the core! And I liked Aayushmaan in the role! Was fun to see typical delhi in the movie. This movie is being remade in Tamil and Telugu.

heh. the storyline suited the actors of band baaja baaraat perfectly. i think the dude in band baaja baaraat would have done a much better job playing the lead in vicky donor. the girl? blah.

----------

argh. i have already mentioned this view above. me bad.

But then we would have complained tht it looked totally similar to band baaja settings etc .. 😀
The new cast gave a somewht different look to the same setting ..
band baaja was freaking awesome movie too .. and tht pair surely can act ..