Vespa LX 125

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 6,999
Grrr. I hate 'Piaggio', their pick up trucks (Piaggio Ape) are the most sound polluting vehicles I've ever seen.

Yeah... I was just remarking that 66666 sounds a nice round number instead of 66661 😀

of course it is not very manly in design. but i guess it could be a hit with the women. not sure if it is gearless in nature. 😕 i like the design and style. but i would not want to be caught riding it. in any case, it would be too small for my large frame 😀

Err... I guess my post went missing after the merge But I was saying - I would not say I explicitly mentioned 66666 cos 666 is an evil number - But their pricing does seem so , and they are calling it premium pricing.

it is premium because the regular offerings are around 45-50K for comparable scooters. it hard to tell from the photos but this scooter seems to be using metallic parts instead of plastic parts.

but of course. 😀

i am waiting to see this scooter on the roads of india. have seen them in french movies and what not. 😀

----------

that snapshot is from priceless right? 😀

i've spent a large part of my childhood on LML Vespas, perched at the front, i detested them back then. now i'd prefer these, they seem to be far more comfortable than a bike.

NV was the scooter i adored during my school days. one of my friends had it. and we were all jealous. it was so much better than the offerings from Bajaj.

i was going through the vespa's facebook page. NV had a design similar to scooters they had launched back in the 70s!