Very slow browsing speed on fivenet

maxi2111991

ISP
FiveNet
i have 10 mbps ultd plan(i subscribed for 7k), i have noticed that in last few weeks the browsing speed is v.v.slow. its sux and frustrating, it takes too much time to open. also the download speed is never 10mbps(1.2MBps) i get around 1mbps(100-120KBps). also my direct downloads automatically stop after 90% whatever browser or dwld manager you use. my cousin stays a couple blocks away also experiencing same problems. are the fivenet ppl cheating by telling they are giving 10mbps. is anyone else is receiving slow browsing speed

----------

my pingtest.net results shows f grade

i have 10 mbps ultd plan(i subscribed for 7k), i have noticed that in last few weeks the browsing speed is v.v.slow. its sux and frustrating, it takes too much time to open. also the download speed is never 10mbps(1.2MBps) i get around 1mbps(100-120KBps). also my direct downloads automatically stop after 90% whatever browser or dwld manager you use. my cousin stays a couple blocks away also experiencing same problems. are the fivenet ppl cheating by telling they are giving 10mbps. is anyone else is receiving slow browsing speed

----------

Yes, I am also facing the same problem. Who is your distributor/cablewala.
I have got Fivenet thru SSV technologies & since 15th July speeds r horrible, basically I am getting 0.5Mbps on an "upto" 5Mbps plan which is shocking to say the least. I registered complaints with SSV, 2 days later SSV technician visits my apartment & tells me that nothing can be done about it at present & SSV will contact Fivenet to solve speed problem.Next day I was told in the morning that SSV has sent an email to Fivenet & r waiting for reply, in the evening I am told that the society servers r down. It is like I am going in circles.
Basically SSV guys r telling the problem is with Fivenet & Fivenet will have to solve it & SSV is providing proper service which is absurd because SSV is the middleman & the payment has been made to SSV.
What I am trying to say is that if Fivenet/SSV cannot provide upto speeds, they shouldn't advertise as such.
For e.g. MTNL guarantees to provide 80% of speed at all times but 0.5Mbps on an upto 5Mbps plan or 1.2Mbps on a 10Mbps plan for that matter is just unacceptable.
Also, when it is working normally I get different speeds after some usage, i.e. in the morning speeds will be there but in the evening it becomes really slow.

Yes, I am also facing the same problem. Who is your distributor/cablewala.
I have got Fivenet thru SSV technologies & since 15th July speeds r horrible, basically I am getting 0.5Mbps on an "upto" 5Mbps plan which is shocking to say the least. I registered complaints with SSV, 2 days later SSV technician visits my apartment & tells me that nothing can be done about it at present & SSV will contact Fivenet to solve speed problem.Next day I was told in the morning that SSV has sent an email to Fivenet & r waiting for reply, in the evening I am told that the society servers r down. It is like I am going in circles.
Basically SSV guys r telling the problem is with Fivenet & Fivenet will have to solve it & SSV is providing proper service which is absurd because SSV is the middleman & the payment has been made to SSV.
What I am trying to say is that if Fivenet/SSV cannot provide upto speeds, they shouldn't advertise as such.
For e.g. MTNL guarantees to provide 80% of speed at all times but 0.5Mbps on an upto 5Mbps plan or 1.2Mbps on a 10Mbps plan for that matter is just unacceptable.
Also, when it is working normally I get different speeds after some usage, i.e. in the morning speeds will be there but in the evening it becomes really slow.

Yes I am also facing the same problem likewise from last 20 days. U still facing the same problem???

----------

----------

Yes I am also facing the same problem likewise from last 20 days. U still facing the same problem???

Yeah i have the same problem too. When i try opening website it keeps saying loading. There are a few sites that load normally but most don't.

Yup same problem, Some sites not opening properly/ Not opening at all, and stuff... Have any of you able to solve the problem yet?