VERY SERIOUS & WEIRD ISSUE : How to get refund for rejected order ?

• Thread starter Thread starter india294
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 10,442
Status
Not open for further replies.

india294

ISP
VSNL
Hello IBF Friends,

I am in a very difficult situation. I ordered Tata Photon Whiz on 13 Sept. 2010 from ichoose.com. I ordered and then after few hours realised that the speed is 153 kbps which means actually speed of 15 to 19 KB/s. Now how can I get back the money I paid through my net banking account ? I have not taken the delivery of Photon Hardware. I have paid as I said before.

I was called up by two guys for order delivery but I told them I am not interested and I have informed the customer care to cancel this order, so they hanged up the phone and there are no contacts to me as yet from Tata Indicom.

I went to local tata indicom office and posted my complaint to the office bearers and they said and asked to mail to cs.helpdesk@tatatel.co.in for the process to get refund of my money. I mailed all data of order and also forwarded the acknowledgement email received from ichoose.in in this email on 14th September 2010.

How long do u think will it take to get my money back ? I am totally scared because the long term customers of Tata Indicom are not receiving solutions to their problems then how will they treat me ?

Please guys, any help in this direction of getting my money back early will be appreciated.

Regards
india294

Can someone help me please ?

Hello IBF Friends,

I am in a very difficult situation. I ordered Tata Photon Whiz on 13 Sept. 2010 from ichoose.com. I ordered and then after few hours realised that the speed is 153 kbps which means actually speed of 15 to 19 KB/s. Now how can I get back the money I paid through my net banking account ? I have not taken the delivery of Photon Hardware. I have paid as I said before.

I was called up by two guys for order delivery but I told them I am not interested and I have informed the customer care to cancel this order, so they hanged up the phone and there are no contacts to me as yet from Tata Indicom.

I went to local tata indicom office and posted my complaint to the office bearers and they said and asked to mail to cs.helpdesk@tatatel.co.in for the process to get refund of my money. I mailed all data of order and also forwarded the acknowledgement email received from ichoose.in in this email on 14th September 2010.

How long do u think will it take to get my money back ? I am totally scared because the long term customers of Tata Indicom are not receiving solutions to their problems then how will they treat me ?

Please guys, any help in this direction of getting my money back early will be appreciated.

Regards
india294

Dear Customer

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We request you to kindly provide us the online transaction details and your contact details, which will assist us in doing the needful.

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Indicom.

Application Form Number : ET00223871

Tata Indicom Number : 9225190947

Handset Model : PLUG2SURFWHIZ

Starter Pack : Unlimited 799

Value Added Services :

Amount : Rs. 1797

Transaction ID : MIDB0094254101

Alternate contact no. 9960150707

I have already sent the details to that address.

Please refer to my email dated 18/09/2010 at 1:18 PM IST

Anyway, Sent the email again.

Just to let you know, I am also a Tata Indicom Broadband Customer for the last 4-5 years, quite satisfied with services offered. My userid being india294@vsnl.net in Pune.

Value Added Services :

Just to let you know, I am also a Tata Indicom Broadband Customer for the last 4-5 years, quite satisfied with services offered. My userid being india294@vsnl.net in Pune.

Dear Customer

Greetings from Tata Indicom! Thank you for providing the transaction details.

We would like to inform that your complaint has been put before the concerned department. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We should revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Indicom.

Dear Customer

Greetings from Tata Indicom! Thank you for providing the transaction details.

We would like to inform that your complaint has been put before the concerned department. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We should revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Indicom.

Yes. Yahoooo. Yippie. I successfully complete two steps in tata indicom customer care hierarchy. 🙂

Thanks.

Value Added Services :

Dear Mr.Vinayak

We have confirmed from concerned department that your Photon whiz order has been cancelled and the refund will reflect in your bank account within 5 to 7 working days from today.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Indicom.

Dear Mr.Vinayak

We have confirmed from concerned department that your Photon whiz order has been cancelled and the refund will reflect in your bank account within 5 to 7 working days from today.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Indicom.

Thank you Customer Care of Tata Indicom.

I am waiting. 🙂

Thanks a lot to Tata Indicom Customer Care for processing my request before said time.Tata Indicom Rocks. Today I got the whole amount refunded in my bank account.TI CC rocks !! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I would like to thank India Broadband forum also for this wonderful platform for the customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.