• Thread starter Thread starter avijkum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,975
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
reliance
my 2g plan (2gb of data for 50 rs) was revoked without prior intimation.
made offnet in the area where the docomo service exist and I used only 50 mb and they charged me 756 .
They just boast of their low charges services but quality is worst than any other I can find. Wherever you go your networks fails and what worse get service get offnet in the areas even where docomo service is available . Regarding data plan its is a serious joke "2g of data for 50 rs" but the service is so superfast that I'm not able to utilize even 100mb out of it. Regarding voice 222 for 48000 sec but seriously voice quality dumps its sucks ,just enter in a lift and whossssss no tower ,enter in ur room whosssssss voice quality drops.If you query for the unbilled amount continuous 7 day its shows the same bill and at 8th day the bill is skyrocketed lol u even can't keep the track of voice data used. And to add above they revoke plans and add their owns for their benefit and if we ask the reason u make fake non-ending story. And they call themselves the best service provider seriously. 😀

avijkum said:
my 2g plan (2gb of data for 50 rs) was revoked without prior intimation.
made offnet in the area where the docomo service exist and I used only 50 mb and they charged me 756 .
They just boast of their low charges services but quality is worst than any other I can find. Wherever you go your networks fails and what worse get service get offnet in the areas even where docomo service is available . Regarding data plan its is a serious joke "2g of data for 50 rs" but the service is so superfast that I'm not able to utilize even 100mb out of it. Regarding voice 222 for 48000 sec but seriously voice quality dumps its sucks ,just enter in a lift and whossssss no tower ,enter in ur room whosssssss voice quality drops.If you query for the unbilled amount continuous 7 day its shows the same bill and at 8th day the bill is skyrocketed lol u even can't keep the track of voice data used. And to add above they revoke plans and add their owns for their benefit and if we ask the reason u make fake non-ending story. And they call themselves the best service provider seriously. 😀
Dear Customer,
Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.
Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.