Very poor network coverage in Kondapur , Hyderabad

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramani
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,420
ISP
ACT
Since 5 days network coverage in our area has become pathetic . The deterioration is sudden Reason is not known . Practically there is no signal in our area . Can't make calls even . Absolutely no internet . Area is Silpa Park , Kondapur , Hyderabad 500084. Is there anybody else facing the same in
our area ?

Post a screenshot of net velocity app.

I can't even connect to the server when I run the Netvelocity app . Both signal and quality are red in colour , meaning they are very bad . There is absolutely no signal .

i have contacted them . They have accepted that there are some issues . Pity is that since inception we have been receiving fairly good service . Problem has arisen in the last week . They are not indicating any time frame for resolving the issue . I am unable to escalate beyond operator in Customer care , who are mostly dumb .Hence the problem . Problem is acute since I can't make calls even .

I can't even connect to the server when I run the Netvelocity app . Both signal and quality are red in colour , meaning they are very bad . There is absol

They might powered down the site from which you got signal. This is done to decongest the towers. Maybe your area going to have a new Jio site. Try escalating this issue in pg portal.

PG portal is a public grievance portal maintained by our central government.

It is also available in Play Store as MY GRIEVANCE APP raise a complaint through it. Hopefully within a week or so you will get a call from Jio regional head office. Also mention your alternate contact number in the complaint.

I am happy to inform that my problem has been resolved . I am able to use Jio as before without any problem . I convey my sincere thanks to the forum members who helped me by giving good suggestions , in particular Shri . Vishal and Shri . Dextermorgan . Thanks to Jio too for resolving the vexed issue of no / poor coverage .

I only took up the matter with Jio regarding the poor coverage of their network . They acknowledged it and have rectified it . Nothing is done by me except raising a complaint . Problem was from their end , which they rectified .