• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,947
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
TATA DOCOMO
😛issed-off: 😛issed-off:​
I Just ported to Tata Docomo from vodafone to use its cheap internet packs. But now it is like a HELL.
I cant connect to internet. whenever i tried to connect through my Android Device and Dongle, Network goes vanished.
Please Resolve this problem immediately.
:nono: :nono:​
:nospam:​

Yeas thats a mood breaker..you have to tell the Authorities to refresh your number...they will switch your number to another channel...And you have to tell them to do this every 1-2 weeks...

fuckin docomo. network stays on for half an hour then suddenly session ends. whats the use of 3g/2g when the network is not 24hr online? again i have to keep on turning on data usage to let phone connect to 2g.
I just stopped using net and instead use idea on my other sim. works perfect.

pnkjekka said:
😛issed-off: 😛issed-off:​
I Just ported to Tata Docomo from vodafone to use its cheap internet packs. But now it is like a HELL.
I cant connect to internet. whenever i tried to connect through my Android Device and Dongle, Network goes vanished.
Please Resolve this problem immediately.
:nono: :nono:​
:nospam:​
Dear Customer,
Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.
Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

Dextermorgan said:
f**kin docomo. network stays on for half an hour then suddenly session ends. whats the use of 3g/2g when the network is not 24hr online? again i have to keep on turning on data usage to let phone connect to 2g.
I just stopped using net and instead use idea on my other sim. works perfect.
Dear Customer,
Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.
Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

Lol... Spam Spam Spam

V0LCANO619 said:
can that guy or whatever it is be banned??
keeps posting the same thing..
Dear Customer,
[color=#333333;]Kindly tell us your exact concern along with your Tata Docomo number, So that we can get in touch with you and assist you better.[/color]
Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

Hahaha.... :nonchalance: :nonchalance:
Superb reply... :OK: :OK:
:russianroulette:

Dear Customer,

Kindly tell us your exact concern along with your Tata Docomo number, So that we can get in touch with you and assist you better.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.
Ok i give up....god just kill me..kill me now...
Dear TATA DOCOMO BOT...my no. is 100
and i want to die...can you please save me a virgin....??
thanks and regards

Status
Not open for further replies.