Very low download speed for Dataone Home plan 500

• Thread starter Thread starter dennisrobert
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 8,347
Hi, it was some problem in bangalore -the bsnl guy said so..Now am getting broadband connection..@@essbeeI used the DNS servers as you said ...Still no joy...All my fellow exchange broadband users are having same problem..ie, no download speed above 20KBPS..

@/members/dennisrobert/
If you are connected to Internet Ok now and still low speed send email to NIB center.
( some phone numbers CHANGED)
BSNL Portal
2. Send an online complaint. mention std code.
http://i10.tinypic.com/6q2wfip.jpg

yea.. i guess there is some problem in bangalore.. cause i too face such problems sometimes..although rebooting modem works sometimes..i think bsnl should be aware of it by now. as even a few of my neighbours and friends are experiencing this

I too have been experiencing the same problem for some days. Also during the free time, particularly between 7am and 8am the connection resets by itself like clockwork every 10~15mins. The torrent downloading stops as a result of this. I need to stop the transfer and reinitiate it again every 15 mins. 🙁

it is not the problem of BSNL it is the problem lying inside i.e the staff working there. More than 50% are from reserve kota. The work will be within the ratio i.e 50%. I am also facing the same problem. The reason is beyond their control and don't think that it will end some day. When you inquire about the reason they can't answer.It seems like that the internet is comming from some other country ,only BSNL is distributing it. Whenever i went to BSNL office I feel just like i have entered in a police station for some inquiry.any way let's hope for some better even not the best.

The download speed is around 200-250 KBps & the upload speed greatly varies for me, but i don't care much about it...

speeds are abnormaly low for past 3-4 days ... and also frequent disconnects :wall:im not getting above 20 KB/s

Kang just have patience for few days, bec there is some maintainance is going on to bsnl servers. i was also faving very slow speed in last 4-5 days (not even yahoo messanger is opeining). but from today its working fine.
i think your server maintainance is still not completed. so don't panic.
i am giving u a site name Orkuch.com - Unblock Orkut, by using this you can be able to open many sites which are not opening normally. until your speed will fix use this site to surf. i also used it while i having slow speed problems.
if this reply gives u any kind of help please give response here.🙂