Veethi: Delivering farm products to your doorstep

Out of stock. Will be back in season next year. Sorry.

I plan to source Raisins from certified organic farms of North Karnataka. Anyone interested ?.
I am.

Also please arrange some ghee.You have spoiled my habit.

@Ouch - Let me see if someone has stock of good quality Walnuts.

@Ras Al Ghul - Will ping you once ghee is ready and raisins are available.

------------------

Raisins should be available in Rs.700-750 range per kg. Will be available in 250 / 500gm packs too. Has a shelf life of 6 months in room temp. 1 year in refrigerator. If anyone else interested please ping me. If I could get few people from IBF, will give a special IBF discount.

The last reply for my PM was done via his cousin on behalf of him. Don't know if it's his cousin who's still using this account.

I am back. This business is now operated by my cousin and is limited to offline only for the moment. I am no longer actively involved due to my & close family member's health issues as well as few private things which needs my personal attention 24x7 for the next couple of years. Will be back for sure. Can't give time frame though.

@Nishant @dextermorgan - Have seen your emails, pms, messages on WhatsApp & Telegram. Could not reply. Will not be able to use smartphones for near future. Email me on my personal address if needed. Apologies.

Sorry everyone for the communication gap and thank you for the support.

Last edited: