Veethi: Delivering farm products to your doorstep

Sai

ISP
Tata
About us:

With too many adulterated farm produces grabbing the market space today, and with online shopping portals pitching unfair prices for those produces, Veethi, which is a brainchild of three agro-entrepreneurs of Sullia in the Western Ghats region of Karnataka, was started with an aim to provide farm and local products of Western Ghats region at fair prices to our customers and at the same time to provide the producers with the price they truly deserve.

The products we sell are made available from our own farms as well as from other farmers, local businesses and co-operative societies. We make sure that our products are fresh, unadulterated and are subject to zero or as less post-processing as possible.

Veethi slightly differs in its operation compared to other online shopping sites. We do not stock up items. All items are sold fresh / are prepared after receiving the order. For instance, seasonal items like honey will be available during the particular time period of the year only and not throughout the year. Veethi is a small venture which pledges to be uncompromising in quality and therefore we will be selling products in limited quantity.

By maintaining business ethics to the highest levels, we wish to serve you in the best possible way with unmatchable original quality.

We are launching with Cashew Nuts, Black pepper, Arecanut, Homemade ghee and biodegradable plates. Stay tuned for fresh Coffee powder (without chikori), Nutmeg, Cardamom, Honey, Rambutan and many more products.

Happy shopping and have a nice day 🙂.

Regards
Team Veethi.

Website link- Veethi
Facebook: Veethi
Twitter:
Veethi (@veethistore) | Twitter

Last edited by a moderator:
6KNtzpr.jpg

Try out Disposable Areca Nut Leaf Plates . These plates are great alternatives for the usual plastic plates used in parties, events and during camping.

Ping me for bulk pricing. IBF members will get special discount!.

Will look into Star Fruit as well. Can you tell me about pricing in Delhi please?.
i am trying with any of the online stores, today i found jagdishfresh, its Rs 54 for 500gms. I think its good price if they can actually deliver it tomorrow 😛, i tried to contacting them on twitter but no one was home.

My local sabzai wala gets it from some other place for me and charges me a bomb for small tiny pierce about Rs 15 a piece lol.

sadly neither Grofers or bigbasket added it to their list, even though they said they have told their team about it. Start Fruit should be easily avail. here in Delhi, as its grown in India too and there wiki entry also of Indian variety, not sure where all it goes as its not really easily avail.

Reactions: Sai
That fruit grows here. Plenty of it. I didn't know that it costs that much!.

However I can't ship it for around ₹50. Shipping would cost at least twice that amount if not thrice. I'll try to figure out a solution.