Veena Malik Missing!

• Thread starter Thread starter iCon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1,559
Gt local news that her shooting was going on in Film City , Goregaon and that was the place she was last seen. Hope to hear about her alive news !!!

Army reported some disturbance in border areas and cease fire was breached. So this time terrorists had entered India to kidnap all Pakistani Celebs enjoying in India. 😛

^ lolwaaa.. but she has already marked ISI in her hand. :haha:

Army reported some disturbance in border areas and cease fire was breached. So this time terrorists had entered India to kidnap all Pakistani Celebs enjoying in India. 😛

dam! how can they just come here and take their fake looking hot women back to their country with force 😛

thats why I said fake lol see them both without make up 😀

^ lolwaaa.. but she has already marked ISI in her hand. :haha:

I guess she tattooed ISI because of Maharashtra Commissioner Order to allow only ISI Marked Helmets :sun:

But it again creates doubt whether pakistani intelligence might have ordered their terrorist wing to capture this unauthorized ISI property of Pakistan and take into their custody 😛umpkin:

----------

dam! how can they just come here and take their fake looking hot women back to their country with force 😛

Its called Desh Prem . Do you remember when Veena Malik shooted her Naked Pic in Indian Magazine Zardari gt heart attack but his देशवासियों के लिए प्यार kept him alive and now he is on Mission Veena !!!

abeye I didn't know who was veena malik until you guys posted about her on IBF forget remembering about her lol