Vasai Cable - InstaNet Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter cobraking
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 19,161
wow great tarrifs :O

yeah vasai cables have awesome plans and they have great lan servers for different games and there dc++ rocks

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

This a 8mbps broadband connection.
if any one have vasai connect me of hub ips

ya man, the dc++ rokks.. and i also discovered that they have started lan cs 1.6 servers. i am enjoying vasai now. seems like its the best isp i have ever used.:clap:

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

this is my speedtest. i have 10mbps plan with 5Gb monthly download. the price is really gud also.. just 900Rs.
djdush, u have the new dc++ ip na ?

https://www.speedtest.net/result/1227131793.png
@DEV - i dont think it has any fair usage policy

They dont have fair usage policy and as they give 10 Tb dc++ i dont think you will need much things to dwload from internet.Not to mention value added services

i had made hub for vcpl user in dc++............try itip:115.69.240.94.....check it out......and if u have any other ip for vcpl user plz update.......

HELLO,I M USING VCPL INSTANET UNLIMITED PLAN....USING DC++ I COULDNT CONNECT WITH HUB ADDRESS '169.254.137.21'
ERROR IS:
[12:10] *** Connecting to 169.254.137.21...
[12:10] *** A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network.

BUT I CAN ACCESS PUBLIC HUB VERY WELL....GUYS WHAT IS THE PROBLEM...IS THER ANY NEW HUB ADDRESS TO CONNECT WITH VASAI HUB.....PLZ HELP ...REPLY

----------

hi sunil.....
i m using instanet how i connect with hub using dc++???.....what is hub address??....above ip address gives me error
[12:24] *** Connecting to 169.254.137.21...
[12:24] *** A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network.

...plz help me out...