Vaping Ban in India

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 109
  • Views Views 29,772
the older model i got did not last for me for long. the newer model i have seen and tried. the quality is much better. i have not tried the e-cig for a long time... but based on my friend's experience, i am considering giving it another try.

@bannie, Yes international companies provide greater products but my problem is i cannot afford shipping charges and also if something goes wrong in e-cig then it will take time to get help. While if i buy from Delhi i can go there in 12hours. The last product which i puchased "e-health e-cig" they did not give me any warranty. But vapours.in are giving 6months warranty.As according to @operamaniac newer models are good i am going to try it. I have selected Model No: std101. Right now i smoke light cigarette CLASSIC ULTRAMILD. I will buy MARLBORO flavour. I think it will suit me. Any suggestions are welcomed.

just tell the guy that sushubh recommended you and you might get a better price 😛

Im just concerned about the health hazard. These vapour systems may bring their own set of problems.

Also the indian derivative may not be up to standard.

My brother is a chain smoker and i would give him these if they help him quit.

But without scientific approval i cant really take the step of recommending it to someone else.

Thanks for putting this up though since we now know there is an alternative. We appreciate it.

Sufi I tried posting a link but not sure why it didn't publish. I am not able to send a PM as well.

----------

@bannie, Yes international companies provide greater products but my problem is i cannot afford shipping charges and also if something goes wrong in e-cig then it will take time to get help. While if i buy from Delhi i can go there in 12hours. The last product which i puchased "e-health e-cig" they did not give me any warranty. But vapours.in are giving 6months warranty.

As according to @operamaniac newer models are good i am going to try it. I have selected Model No: std101. Right now i smoke light cigarette CLASSIC ULTRAMILD. I will buy MARLBORO flavour. I think it will suit me. Any suggestions are welcomed.

Rajeevrk, I think you should go for either 12 mg or 18 mg nicotine liquid. For me 18 mg is perfect as it gives perfect throat hit.

Just came back from shopping.
Bought a Rechargeable E-Cigarette
similar to this one
http://postimage.org/
windows 7 print screen
Wanted to try it, and if it really helps me quit I'll be glad.
Online store selling it for Rs.349/- but I bought from a bulk provider @ Rs.250/- this is the price he supplies to local store at.

Anyway currently its on charger, will read the manual (if its included) and post tonight how it feels in a few hours.

Why not hire a killer to kill yourself or just get a bottle of cyanide I bet it will be quick and easier than any cancer or similar thing.

whoru007: why don't you open a public service and help people die the easy way.
anyway thanks for your kind advice, if you don't smoke that's good, but if one does, you should not high your B.P.
its not affecting you so chill man,....

lol. i have not smoked a ciggie since the end of august. i got lucky. i am not going to mock any smoker for killing himself intentionally. i have been there. i know the feeling. i know the pain. i know how hard it is. i cheer for any effort to get rid of the habit. it's hard.

@ghpk well Pan wallas are already doing for smokers the business is not very profitable nowadays.
It affects me Man, why should I breath smoke that you guys exhale in public spaces and offices 😛? Or why should anybody else who doesn't want to smoke isn't pollution big enough to delimit my Oxygen quota?

that argument is invalid. just look out... the number of cars on the road. i cannot take the complaint seriously that we are (not me these days though) adding to the pollution on the roads and public places 🙂they have already restricted the places where people can openly openly. at least in metros. you cannot smoke inside a pub today for christ sake. now if you are going to stand at a paan shop where smokers gather around and smoke... then you are the one violating their personal space 😀

Here is my own personal experience. I stopped smoking around 5-6 months. Since then I have never been in a position where I could not escape second hand smoke from smokers.But yeah, I do not go to a office so I am not in a position where you have to be part of a group discussion outside the office under a tree as part of socializing 😀

My Dear Mr. health minister aka whoru007, you are blaming smokers for pollution, why don't you go out and beat the auto mobile owners who have been polluting the environment with more
toxic and dangerous fumes, take hostage of factory owners who are blowing tons of extra fumes out of their furnaces etc etc.
What I understand from your post is, you cannot fight with vehicles owners and other polluting things, so easy target to bully for you are SMOKERS.
If its that illegal, why not BAN the sale of it, instead of making such childish statements in public.
God has given you legs and hands, why don't you cover your nose with a handkerchief and move towards a cleaner environment when you spot a smoker near you.