Vaping Ban in India

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 109
  • Views Views 29,748
easiest way to know he is not here is if there is no post from him for abt an hr and green dot next to his id is gone 😀

gone from where 🙁

what do u mean, gone from where?!!

just wanted to bump this thread. the guy who sold the e-cig to me is going to offer a discount over the retail price to anyone who orders an e-cig through me. anyone interested buzz me.

i have tried a lot to use the diff patches but so far have not been successful. Thankfully the smoking area at our office campus is far and due to work pressure i dont get time to go there except rarely so till i come home office kind of works indirectly as a good anti tobacco patch 🙂

i tried nicotine gum. very bad side effects. currently back on cigs. but planning to buy the new model from him. the old one no longer works.

I have been vaping for two weeks now and haven't touched a single cigarette so far. If anyone needs any advice feel free to contact me.

I have been vaping for two weeks now and haven't touched a single cigarette so far. If anyone needs any advice feel free to contact me.

I am a chain smoker smoking around 30-35 per/day. I purchased one e-cig called "e-health electronic cigarette" worth Rs 1000 but it was a total waste. The first three puffs feels like cigarette but after that hardly any vapours comes out. Now i am going to buy from vapours.in which is in delhi. Can you tell me about this product. Is it worth buying ?

Are you still using it? Has it reduced your weekly cigarette count? What is the products life?What approvals has this thing got since it may be equally or more dangerous as compared to a normal cigarette.

I am a chain smoker smoking around 30-35 per/day. I purchased one e-cig called "e-health electronic cigarette" worth Rs 1000 but it was a total waste. The first three puffs feels like cigarette but after that hardly any vapours comes out. Now i am going to buy from vapours.in which is in delhi. Can you tell me about this product. Is it worth buying ?

Rajeevrk,

I am currently in Australia and I have not used products available in India. I browsed through vapours.in their products are very basic. There is a lot more to e-cigs than what is currently available in India, if you are keen on quitting you need to look at international vendors. I used to smoke 12-15 cigarettes in day and trust me I haven't touched a single stick for 2+ weeks now. It will take some time to get the right combination and once you work that out you will never go back to those coffin nails again.

Cheers,
bannie

----------

Are you still using it? Has it reduced your weekly cigarette count? What is the products life?

What approvals has this thing got since it may be equally or more dangerous as compared to a normal cigarette.

Sufi as I mentioned before I have not smoked a single cigarette since I started using e-cigarettes. As per your approvals question I don't think there is anything worse than a normal cigarette. There is lot of information on the internet about e-cigs but the true benefits can only be experienced once you start using them and stop smoking normal cigarettes. Personally, I feel I breathe better now a days, no breathlessness when I indulge in a physical activity, sense of smell has improved and many more.

Im just concerned about the health hazard. These vapour systems may bring their own set of problems.Also the indian derivative may not be up to standard.My brother is a chain smoker and i would give him these if they help him quit. But without scientific approval i cant really take the step of recommending it to someone else.Thanks for putting this up though since we now know there is an alternative. We appreciate it.

i have tried vapours.in e-cig. it worked out well for me. i had the older model they sold which did not last for me for long. the new one they sell now is much better quality. a friend purchased from them and he is much more satisfied. i am planning to get the newer one from him myself. if you are buying from there, tell them that sushubh referred you. you might get a discount 😉