• Views Views 29,752

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Last edited:
hmmn had never heard of this before . the company is located in delhi. this is really an intriguing concept. imagine now you can have your fix in non smoking areas too as this dows not release any smoke which causes inconvenience to others around😛. however the contents should be researched into more deeply , studying the long term health risks on inhaling these chems. my personal opinion is that these wont compare to the real ones & smokers will switch back to the fiery originals.:inodding:

i guess i would try ordering from them and check it out. they say their cartridges are in marlboro flavor which i do not like personally. 😛

marlboro :imbored: i dont like it and especially about this topic once i had a call from a marketing women, she explained me all about this e-cigar but i had no idea about it so told her not to call me hereafter :iplay:the point am trying to convey is if a marketing person trying to sell it by means of telemarketing means its legal to sell it in INDIA :redface:

I had received a telemarketing SMS from this site a long back:steamz.inAlthough I don't smoke but I found this one a healthier option than the tobacco ones.

its hard to tell 🙂 there are no government bodies which can verify that 🙁

got mine today.

messed up big time. ended up with the concentrated liquid in my mouth. looks like i am going to die!

heh basically i punctured the cartridge with a safety pin while trying to take it out.am using another one right now. next time gotta use tweezers and not pins. 🙂

messed up big time. ended up with the concentrated liquid in my mouth. looks like i am going to die!

Need someone to take care of the forum? :grin:

what is the cost...i want to quit smoking..is it okay to switch to e-cigar when u r addicted to India Kings and u cant even think of any other brand for ur Lips and Lungs:icry:...??

oh well. i paid 2000 buck for this kit. refill bottle is 300 bucks. it is supposed to be equivalent to around 200-300 ciggies. i am not sure if it can replace the 'experience' of smoking. i am still trying to find out if it can help me from not smoking the real thing.

Electronic Cigratte.. what happens if there is short circuit or if it explodes :grin:😱hyea:

----------

got mine today.

lol.. havent they mentioned that "Cigaratte smoking.. or we say.. Drinking is DANGEROUS to Health"

heh. i am still getting used to this vaporized form of smoking. but it has been 24 hours, and i have not smoked a real ciggie. 🙂

Does it emit smoke like the real ones when you puff out or you just get the flavour when you take a puff in?