Validity problem with Vodafone 3G recharge

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,589
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
Did a recharge today of Rs 249, this is the message I got.

Your Data pack is active now, valid upto 23.01.2013 and Balance: 1024.00 MB free. Thereafter 2p/10kb will be charged.

Don't you guys think it should be valid upto 25?

This is what I saw and I did the recharge:

Just spoke to Miss Balwinder Kaur from Okhla Industrial Area and she said that the validity has changed fro 30 days to 28 days.

I asked her, where does it say that? She said we got update from company, so I asked her is it my fault that company has not updated the website,

and madam ji said, sir meri bhi tou galti nahi hai. I asked for her supervisor and she bluntly said no supervisor is here, call her after 8AM

I asked her, I have an issue, who is going to take care of that? She replied, sent an email on the website,

my obviously reply was, so what are you guys doing there? And her reply was, we can just tell you this sir,

can't believe that Vodafone has these kind of employees on salary, wherein they are ripping off there customers to feed em! Messed up shit.

WoW! Just WoW! :waving:

I have Vodafone, Docomo and Idea sim cards. Yesterday I was comparing all plans. That time I noticed that now Vodafone has made most 3G plans validity for 28 days!I read few days ago that for many Special Recharge (like half-call rates) costs have not increased but validity days are lowered. Same is followed by Vodafone for 3G plans I guess. Bad!

Hello Samuel,

Please share your current and alternate contact numbers with us at http://bit.ly/WLVJNP and we will have someone get back to you with assistance.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care.

Hello Samuel,

Please share your current and alternate contact numbers with us at http://bit.ly/WLVJNP and we will have someone get back to you with assistance.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care.

^^Vodafone BOT...answer simple query that whether validity is 28 days or 30 days ? This is stupid vodafone.Do not ask my number etc.

This is like lays reducing few grams from the chips packet to keep price same...

This is not like Lays. They do mention the quantity on the packet as the customer can sue them. Few grams doesn't matter to you, it's fine. But it's not about the "few" grams. It's about a professional reply to a simple question.. and you seem to be not like bothered about it just like them, but as a consumer it bothers me.

that cc operator is lying. the plan is for 30 days. no use banging ur head with cc operators. its FUBAR

contact the nodal officer Ms. Sushma Khanna Phone: +91 98116 99317 Email: nodal.delhi@vodafone.com

Last edited by a moderator: