UTV Stars & NewsExpress HD: 1st Look

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
Reliance, Tata Photon + , MTNL 3G Jadoo
Here is the 1st look of UTV Stars & News Express HD which is available only on Cable TV at present. PQ is not up to mark bcoz CRT TV flickers in front of Cameras and these channels are available on Analog Cable, not even on STB of Hathway.

Still No sign of Adding this Channel by any DTH Operator 🙁

News Express is on dish tv & it free view channel till 3 days of September. Dont know about utv stars.

I have just added an adverse comment on the update by UTV Stars page. Lets see how they react.Its my tendency that when a channel shows high-handedness, i keep playing the role of strong critic. Always used to mock at Asli HD page. But now, thats stopped & i post normal replies!

Even I too commented like wise on one of the user comment on their wall. Actually, UTV Marketing guys kept dancing before launch date and now that the Channel have launched, they are hiding themselves and not responding to users queries.

That again shows their lack of preparation. I mean if u r a channel, u have to launch with a widest possible coverage. And if its an HD channel, it has to be there on atleast 1 DTH. If it was on DTH, someone wud surely have come up with the update that they r getting it.Look at what Asli HD did - They actually started airing the channels first & then their Ads started poring in. Look at what Star Cricket HD & ESPN HD did........they launched right on their deadline date of 17th/19th July. And they launched with DTH providers to begin with, since they were HD.Whereas these people, even though they did all the hard work of going HD, havent launched with any DTH. Just on Cable!

So a first news channel in HD? great! But looking at Aaj Tak's quality, even a kid shud make out that they must be using HD cameras. Yet they still havent gone HD. On 40"+ sizes, we can easily see the differences in the feel of the channel & the kind of feed that they show from various news reporters.

I had watched this News Express HD on my cable TV and find quite good. But inspite of HD, they have lots of Commercials. But content of Channel was good and innovative.