UTV Star Added on Channel No 571

good. but on ts it is hd right?

No its SD on Dish and TS, but Channel number hints us that its HD, Till Now d2h have channel number till 999. This one is the 1st in 4 digit. So it sud be HD, but presently its showing as SD.When I scanned and searched 15 min back, the PQ and AQ of Channel was too bad, but it seems to be improving now. May be they would have put SD as testing phase and when it settles will switch with HD. Bcoz even EPG is missing .

k. cool,so after testing they should switch to hd. so the dry run of hindi new channel addition has finally ended in d2h

Its only start. We gonna see lot more in coming days. Seems that they had cracked a large deal will channels and adding one by one to keep us exciting 😛

yup,they should. after all they have the maximum no of tps in st2 compared to other dth's.

Admin Pls change the title from 1024 to 571. Channel moved to SD section on LCN No 571.

This is superb. Now let me also check! Thanks for the news Mascot!!

once you have hd version of the same channel,don't feel like watching the sd version.

I think this channel is in LD (lower definition).
what a crap quality, even I dont like watching this channel after watching other in SD as well
whose fault is this D2H or UTV ?

waise personally I feel all channels in d2h has lower quality than TS (SD)

exactly. it is of crap quality and a ld version.well i don't know about ts,but previously i was having dish tv and d2h sd channels are better than dish tv.