UTstarcom WA3002G4 modem, internet sharing

• Thread starter Thread starter vedaakash
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 35,497
easy way to do this is open the page which you want to take screenshot.then press the print screen button in your keyboard somewhere near F12.Then open PAINT and paste it there..then save it as a jpeg or whatever.. and upload it on some website like tinypic and send the link here

guys,...was out of town...cme bk sterdy n guess wht...i used my modem at home which is WA3002G1...and i hve configured it n am able to use it....now i will hve to look at wa3002g4 slowly....thnks guys....shll cme bk ltr if any probs....thnks once again

@/members/vedaakash/

Will help , if you post the Device status page of both, WA3002G1.&.WA3002G4
to check similarity.

Hello
I have recently subscribed to bsnl broadband connection and asked for a type 2 modem so wht i can wirelessly connet to internet. I got a UTstarcom WA3002G4 modem. i have a pc and a laptop and my bro is getting another laptop. can you please tell me how can i connect to interenet on all both laptops and pc at the same time. i went to bsnl office and they configured such that i can use only laptop wirelessly and tht too only after dailing. they were sayin tht if we put the username n password on modem anyone can use it, i dont thnk anyone will do so, n even if thy dont mind....pls let me know how to configure, my laptop n pc r on windows xp where as my bros laptop is on vista.
Please help me n thanks in advance..

@bpskkp
Welcome to broadbandforum.co

In dialer mode /or "Always On " mode your wireless network is
accessible within range ( say radius of 30 feet) if it is unsecured
without security code.

Please see Post No 3 for step by step instructions.

Wireless settings need not be disturbed for the present.
ONLY change is WAN page uncheck "Bridged" select PPP/PPPoE
enter userid ( without @ bsnl.in ) and password
Save and REBOOT. wait for two minutes.
Rest of the entries may not need to be altered.

or
see instructions with screen shots at these web sites.
The little I know about Dataone Broadband Services offered by BSNL
Chennai Telephones- Changing password in DataOne Pre-configured modem