Ut-300r2u Help Needed For Remote Management

smathur

[OP]
Dec 15, 2006
Hi,I am unable to access the modem/router menu from the WAN even though it works fine through the local LAN. Since the speccs of UT=300R2U says that remote management/administration is possible, I must be missing some setting in the menu to turn such remote management/administration ON. Can anyone point me to the right setiing?The firmware version is R100B02.7AS.DThanks,SM

cyberwiz

Regulars
Mar 11, 2005
Delhi
type in 192.168.1.1/main.htmlgoto >> Management >> Access Control >> Services and tick " Http " under wan services. Then save and reboot.That should do the trick if it doesnt then there's a bug in the router firmware

smathur

[OP]
Dec 15, 2006
Thanks but the CPE menu only has tabs for HOME, ADVANCED, TOOLS, STATUS, HELP. Do not see any options for Management or Access Control.

smathur

[OP]
Dec 15, 2006
Yes, the model is TKD 318 EUI

Thanks Apoorva for taking the time to post the image. It seems that the menus in the CPE that I am using are different. They can be seen at http://mumbai.mtnl.net.in/triband/htm/new_utstar.pdf

However, I have been unsuccessful in locating a complete manual for the unit anywhere so far.

mtnlpacked

Back to NoS on Mtnl
Regulars
Oct 27, 2006
i thought ut router were unhackable and cann't be accessed remotely as easily as dlink .Ps i know port binding...