ut-300r firmware

• Thread starter Thread starter Aquitaine
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 9,120
Well whoever wants then can shake the banana too. Its a personal preference.

why do u say its not a good thought ?? Its a personal preference. Ask Shah Rukh Khan or Karan Johar.

Haaaaaahaaaahaaa...:lol:Well well I'm laughing like anything.

coz they take 30 minutes on star world where some decent comedy show from britain or US could have been broadcasted.

watch from the eyes of a critic and you would see how self involved that guy is. interviews are generally supposed to be all about the guests. if the person is a bigger star than the guy being interviewed, it no longer remains an interview... think about a situation where amitabh bachchan interviews Shahid Kapoor. would you like it?KBC is successful and likeable becoz the show is as much about Amitabh bachchan as it is about the contest... he treats even the common man with such respect and elegance... KWK is shit in comparision.

See AB is a institution and u cant compare him to anyone. KJ is a kid in front of him and to a certain extent even SRK is a kid in front of AB.I am a great fan of AB since the days of Don etc.

when karan interviews someone like john ibrahim... i think it is the same situation...the basic problem is that karan has a reputation to make stars out of nobody. anyone would like to be a part of his movie. so no one would be refusing to give him a mushy interview. it is all about gloss and crap...i had kill to see someone like aamir khan on his show. a guy who speaks his mind and would not care about what a position karan has in the industry...