• Thread starter Thread starter dOne
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,141

dOne

Curious
ISP
BSNL 500 Combo
I have two BSNL land line (Assume A & B) connections within same city at different locations. "A" connection has BB connection with 500C plan while "B" is plain landline i.e. no broadband connection. Now I want to know if I can use same BB connection of A on my B landline?

Only if you can plug in different connections to your modem (one at a time). Your account is accessible only through your land line.

I have two BSNL land line (Assume A & B) connections within same city at different locations. "A" connection has BB connection with 500C plan while "B" is plain landline i.e. no broadband connection. Now I want to know if I can use same BB connection of A on my B landline?

No you will not be able to use BB of line A on your line B cause your line B is "NOT ENABLED for BB".

BSNL enables the BB port on your landline in the tel exchange when you get provisioned for BB. :thumbsup:

BSNL enables the BB port on your landline in the tel exchange when you get provisioned for BB.

Its just an instance: If so, can I make use of my friends username and password to my land line or vice-versa.

can I make use of my friends username and password to my land line or vice-versa.

No.

Yes, if they are not port binded. But most of them are port binded.