Using my bsnl account from another city?

• Thread starter Thread starter oblivion
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3,707

oblivion

ISP
Local
Hey,I'll get straight to the point..I have unlimited broadband plan at my home in hyderabad....I study in a town in Karnataka called gulbarga..I have bsnl broadband here as well. but currently I am on a limit of 1 gb.. I want to go unlimited but this plan will only change at the start of the new month...So, What I want to do is use my hyderabad bsnl broadband account from gulbarga as no one uses it at home(hyderabad) currently..........Is this possible?? If yes then how...Ill be really grateful to anyone that can help me out....Thanks!

You can give a try it may work or it may not work, port binding is another issue.

Undoubtedly it will not work .............. :notallowed: :notallowed: :notallowed: 😀 😀

not possible.Each telephone number is Port Binded for a particular user.You cannot be called in your Hydrabad telephone number , and your phone in Gulbarga will ring !( except for call transfer facility in same city)

There is port binding in place. You can use your ID and password only from your landline.

well i hav a query.if we can connect using our landline only for our id and pass then how can bsnl employees connect from their office pc using our id?bcos i went to bsnl BB office for complaining abt my net connectivty.and that man enterd my id and pass form his pc and net got connected from his pc:O

well i hav a query.
if we can connect using our landline only for our id and pass then how can bsnl employees connect from their office pc using our id?
bcos i went to bsnl BB office for complaining abt my net connectivty.and that man enterd my id and pass form his pc and net got connected from his pc:O

I have seen them testing my connection but not using my id .that id is "bbtest" and password is something I can't rememberrit now.After testing that everything is Ok he just told me to sit on the chair and test again using my own id.

For any time of testing of landline or broadband they connect the telephone to a predesignated place on the circuit ( Looks like a wall full of wires).And every telephone no has unique place on the circuit ( they denotes it like x/y, both are numbers).They have the list of this x/y thing for every telephone.

Now at the time of testing if someone rings you on your no. that telephone in their office will ring.