Using D-link DSL-502T ADSL Router ?

• Thread starter Thread starter agnivo007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 7,789
A

agnivo007

B) Is anyone using the D-Link ADSL Router 502T with BSNL DataOne ?How are things going on ?Well, I'm getting good speeds.Do u have any problem using it ?Agnivo007

Oh ho ! So no reply this week.seems there are no D-Link users in this country ?? 😱

I used a Linksys Wifi/Router and I got success in using it and both comps worked fine. We shall be doing more runs on it after 25th April.

Originally posted by agnivo007@Apr 14 2005, 10:54 AM

Boss, I did buy one, but have not been able to use it. The CD provide for the installation fails to run in XP SE2

Is there anyway I have make things happen...?

B)

Is anyone using the D-Link ADSL Router 502T with BSNL DataOne ?
How are things going on ?
Well, I'm getting good speeds.
Do u have any problem using it ?

Agnivo007
[snapback]7991[/snapback]
[/quote]

I am planning to use a D-Link 504T, which has a 4 port in built switch! Thanks Agnivo for helping me make up my mind about it. But I am getting it for 3850/-. Do you reckon it would be a good buy?

The price for 504T u mentioned might be justified as it contains an integrated switch...I didn't get it last month as it was out of stock.Did u get my PM and email ? Plz reply to the email.

well, am using the D-Link DSL-502T...and am not getting the supposed speed of 32 kBps, in fact not more than 25 kBps...have tried everything...also have changed the MRU value to 1458 from the default 1492...but still the same... 🙁

He probably means the link of the product in the company website... :lol: