User experiences of BSNL Broadband?

• Thread starter Thread starter astrix
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 6,310
yeah even i'm interested to find out.....any bsnl b/b user here? pls share ur experience.....

If not many people join up for bsnl and mtnl broadband, I'd have to think that they would make the packages more attractive by greater speeds, or more bandwidth, or maybe unlimited packages. hehe 😉

looks like a rather novice review on the BSNL connection. anyways, truth won't be out until BSNL actually gets a large userbase who plans to utilize the loophole which says there is no limits till june 30. 🙂

i've seen similar *obvious* such kind of "reviews" which are posted by employees/salespersons of the same freaking company pretending to be a satisfied customer! haha! but this one MAY be genuine (although amateur like sushubh says) because he mentions the download limit but claims its OK for normal users... i still think its a fake / bogus review... to be taken with a pinch of salt...

damn, im so frustrated, ive been waiting for 2.5 yrs for some real broadband... i am even willing to give up my first-born to the first person or company that offers me 1 mbps / unlimited / uncapped broadband for Rs 1000 per month (but upto Rs 3000 is OK with me too! im that desperate! haha)

i am waiting since 1998 when i first experienced broadband in my company. costed the company 18 lakhs per year for that speeds 🙂

Originally posted by Sushubh@Jan 26 2005, 10:22 PM
i am waiting since 1998 when i first experienced broadband in my company. costed the company 18 lakhs per year for that speeds 🙂
[snapback]5014[/snapback]
[/quote]

Me too is a BB user for the past 5/6 years of fortunenet. BSNL BB is ofcourse far more better than what i have been experiencing so far from cablenet. it is only the cap of download and the price of addl. download that is too much on the higher side. I trust they will come down and one day offer, 8 mbps speed and 5/10 gb download limit. Afterall, all those who subscribe to BB only lookforward to downloading music and video stuff as much as they can. people do not see beyond that.

You can not expect a oldest company to climb down so fast to so cheap limits with their present beaurocratic structure and red tapism. Let competition decide the future course.

As the oldest among the users I can give few points on dataone.Advantages@ Fastest among all other options available to you.@ You will get it in most remote location of India@ Charges resonable.Disadvantages@ NO UNLIMITED PLAN!!!!!!!!@ Poor customer service (actually you don't have a proper channel where you can file your complain)@ Well it's sarkari so what you get is "ghisa pita" stuffs.

EXCELLENT. I got my connection on 4th January 06 and untill now just one day the server was not okay for about 6 or 7 hours and one day got low speeds other than that no problems until now have already downloaded 2.5GB worth softwares and videos.

@ sammywelocome mate !!!!! you will have lots of good time with Bsnl (If you can stick with them)

🙁 its bad that ,abt 200 times ,,,my NET works and PHONEs dead or viceversa or BOTH r DOWN n suddenly after 1 or 2 days [registerin a COMPLAINT or not , dosnt affect this IRRITATIN EVENT]for example i had stacked up 1GB outa my 5 to use on the last day ...fktemall .ma net dint work on the 31th :angry: