• Thread starter Thread starter amitwiz1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 9,804

amitwiz1

Regular
ISP
BSNL Home 500C
Hey guys,This one is for the Chennai-ites in the forum.I wasn't sure of where to put this... but.. I usually get used books from pavement vendors on mount road for around 50rs. (blowing my pocket change on books would be uncool, it seems) Bargaining with them is useless, they flatly refuse. One of my mates recently told me of moore market near central station where I can books for as low as 5 or 10 bucks ? :dance: Is this true ?? Can I find computer-related books like ones on programming and electronics there ?In any case, I decided to check it out. Please help me find Moore Market. They tell me its been moved somewhere?Thanks,

Thanks for the information...I think these markets are booming in every city.In kolkata too the college street book markets are booming...specially in this recession.

Does anyone know if you can get used college books online?I did some google'ing and found very little.Where do students get their textbooks?Thx

Does anyone know if you can get used college books online?
I did some google'ing and found very little.
Where do students get their textbooks?

Thx
online probably not

there are a bunch of stores in mt road, opposite to shanti theatre, they have all kinds of second hand college books