Use Exattnet Connection on 2 PC's

hi_shobhit76

ISP
BusyBee Exattnet
Hi Friends,I have an Exattnet broadband connection in Navi Mumbai in Sanpada. The Service provider there is By the name of BusyBee. I have taken one connection with a plan of 540 Rs with 10GB U/D per month but I can use this connection only on one PC. They have just connected my PC with a LAN cable through internal wiring in the building,So I dont have any Modems or Routers.To access the internet I just go to network connections and create a new connection with pppoe which finally prompts me to enter usernsme and password and connect to it.I have 2 PC's at home and I want to use the same connection on both the PC'sDoes anyone have any idea how can we achieve this ?ThanksShobhit

Hi Friends,

I have an Exattnet broadband connection in Navi Mumbai in Sanpada. The Service provider there is By the name of BusyBee. I have taken one connection with a plan of 540 Rs with 10GB U/D per month but I can use this connection only on one PC. They have just connected my PC with a LAN cable through internal wiring in the building,So I dont have any Modems or Routers.

To access the internet I just go to network connections and create a new connection with pppoe which finally prompts me to enter usernsme and password and connect to it.

I have 2 PC's at home and I want to use the same connection on both the PC's

Does anyone have any idea how can we achieve this ?

Thanks

Shobhit

What speed u r getting????

What speed u r getting????

Getting 256 Kbps.....but its accessible only on one computer...I want it on 2...

Getting 256 Kbps.....but its accessible only on one computer...I want it on 2...

on 2 pc's u'll get 128kbps on each.....
u need a router....
bt m nt sure do ask other members also

on 2 pc's u'll get 128kbps on each.....
u need a router....
bt m nt sure do ask other members also

I am not sure at all how to go about it....thats y raised a seperate thread...