Usage problem

• Thread starter Thread starter Wannabe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,924

Wannabe

I've been using TriBand NU for past 1.5 weeks, since it was NU, i did a lot of downloading at night... however, on checking the usage site yesterday, i found that downloaded MB's are some 1973 MB's and the plan registered with them is DSL_TRIB_AA (instead of NU) , anyone know what this plan is???I've talked to the 1504, but they cut me off in between, the 1500 people gave me their supervisor no., who told me to go to the nearest QCSC (Customer service center ) and meet the manager....And even the 1937 MB's is wrong, cause if they include all my night usage, it should be around 2300 MB's and my today's usage is also not added, is the site not updated continously??Can anyone give me the no. of someone to contact for this?? so that i can be done with it straightaway? cos i have a feeling that the QCSC people are going to send me somewhere else....

you are on the plan where in they charge you i think 1.50 rs for every mb you download.. its like the dial up ka expressnet .. wherein you are charged for everymb y ou download..they have been putting a lot of people on this plan.. i`m really starting tothink they are doign this on purpose now!! gget it changed as soon as possible. or your gona be a huge bill soon...

MTNL Strikes again..AFAIK nothing works in MTNL except a written complaint,Do you have anything on you proving that you asked for the NU Plan, any chit/acknowledgement/form remains. If not, put on your battle boots and go to warI personally waited for almost a week (the MTNL Web server was down) till I confirmed that my plan was DSL NU 590 before I started major downloading.Sorry abt that .. Always act as if you are gonna file a case tomorrow. Keep all evidence material - however stupid it might seem

that's true...if u have the acknowledgement or something like that u've applied for 590 NU and not AA, u're safe...otherwise, good luck mate!! -_-

well, i registered on the phone, so I don't have any receipt or written acknowledgement... I do have the Docket no. of the booking.... Also, how can I see the sessions history, or does that not work now??? Is the site down again, cause my downloaded MB's are not increasing on the site.... or will that happen together at once??

I too ve problems with the plan. My plan still showing DSL399 instead of 590NU. I told the officials at xchange and they told me my plan was changed 3 months back and they dont know nothing about the website. They said they are goin to charge according to the 590 plan.Do I ve to trust them? I m confused!And now since there is no Data Usage and Session History sections in the site, there 'll be no proof of my d/l historyLike gishu said, me too not into major d/l until the plan is changed(on the site)I had given a written application but i didnt get the ack. letter or receipt.I think i 'll ve to goto main office in mumbai.

Get the copy of workorder from qcs and check....I think the chap had assigned u a wrong plan.

Get ready 4 da BILL 😛 Ur not the last victim of MTNL On a serious note, file a written complaint immediately to ur local Sanchar Bhawan. N if u can, avoid using this plan for the rest of the month.Gud Luck 🙂

Maybe I should write a book on fighting MTNL.1. When you register for a plan, you should go to the exchange. The guys will come in 2 weeks only and not earlier no matter how hard you yell2. At the exchange, you would get the bottom half of the application form as acknowledgement. Ask the person accepting the form to write down the date, the name of the plan and signature. Now keep this bit carefully. Make n copies if necessary as back up 🙂3. After the thing is on, check the website and continue to do so regularly.4. Periodically say every 5 days, take a full screenshot with the account summary page and save it as say MTNL_Oct_20_2005. Make sure the picture shows the current date n time.Now if MTNL bills you like crazy for a wrong plan, take out a copy of the acknowledgement slip and printouts of the pictures if necessary. Write the most direct and abrupt mail. Send by registered post so that you get back another .. can you guess... acknowledgement slip that they received their letter. Now don't pay any money and sit back till you hear from themYour conscience is clean.Prepare for war when there is peace and prepare for peace when there is war - Sun Tzu's Art of War

As ritely said by sum1, MTNL purely works on Work Order No. Just go 2 the Triband dept in QCSC & give them ur Phone No. They will print a small rcpt which give details abt when u had booked the connection & when MTNL created an account 4 the same. Ur Triband billing is purely dependent on when ur account got created & in which plan. If this rcpt reflects the rite plan then u have won half the battle. Get a duplicate copy of this rcpt & ur bill & submit an application to the A.O.Tr (i.e. Accounts Officer). Do not forget 2 get an ackwoledgement on the same application. If everything goes rite then ur new bill shud b ready in 2 days time.I faced a similar prob like u. I had booked DSL-399 on 8-Sep-05 by calling 1500. I called them up after few days & got the WO No. My accnt got created on 20-Sep-05. Since they came up with the Triband Combo Plan, I filled an application on 26-Sep-05 2 migrate 2 the new plan. The Combo Plan was available only from 1st-Oct. But even on 1st-Oct my accnt reflected the old plan. So I went 2 the QCSC & rcvd the WO No for change of plan. But I was quite sure tht the plan wud not change b4 1st-Nov. 2 my surprise when the MTNL servers came up on 8-Oct (after going down between 1st-Oct to 7th-Oct), I found tht my plan reflected the new 1.Then I rcvd my bill on 20th-Oct for the period 1-Aug to 30-Sep. Though the Combo plan was available only after Oct. bybill showed a rental of Rs.1000/- indicating the Combo rentals 4 the entire mth of Aug & Sep. I then had 2 fite yesterday using the procedure I told u. Im rite now waiting 4 the new bill.