Usage not logged??

• Thread starter Thread starter arnav_ch
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 94
  • Views Views 10,266
as long as it shows 849NU u r still on NU. and u will be charged on prorata basis, as per NU, till plan is changed. so enjoy ur NU till then! but get after them else at end of month u might end up paying as per 849NU

Update after 2 hrs

[*] Usage still not being recorded
[*] Services shows DSL_TRIB_200P as effective04-Jun-08
[*]But usage summary is screwed up😕.....how does it show Monthly Balance Usage (MB)-488.0
[/list]It was -1280Mb this morning according to 849NU
How can they give me 488MB WHEN ONLY 400 MB IS ALLOCATED PER MONTH???????😕
Bills are gonna be screwed........

Hmm.......whats happening with MTNL, i guess they doing some kinda maintenence work on their server

Motorazor143 u r right, just received theis email from MTNL I quote
'
MTNL Mumbai Email Services interruption MTNL Mumbai's Email servers are being upgraded.

Hence, the Email services of MTNL Mumbai shall be affected from Saturday, 07/06/2008 1200 hours for a duration of around 40 hours.

During this time, the subscribers of MTNL Mumbai email services will not be able to access their email account and send/receive mails.

Inconvenience is regretted. For more Information contact MTNL Mumbai Helpdesk on 1800 22 88 44
or email helpdesk.mumbai@mtnl.net.in. '

& BTW http://register.mtnl.net.in/ is still down 🙁. I am wondering if I should make this a seperate post

Hmm.......whats happening with MTNL, i guess they doing some kinda maintenence work on their server

if they are doing maintenance work then why are they counting my usage?!! not everyone else out here?

nohing is wrong, its goes down by evening and someone brings it up every morning. its normal.btw its up now.. if u want to check

nohing is wrong, its goes down by evening and someone brings it up every morning. its normal.

why think that this is Normal?
would they not charge me late payment fees if i paid my bill a few hours late?
i mean if my last date is 26th and i dont pay by 5PM and pay next day at 10 in the morning, i still get charged.

I demand Always on BB conmnection and Always On Usage website 😛

of course this is unacceptable. a lot of things are out of our own control.if i pay taxes late, i would be penalized. but if i pay them on time, i still get broken roads, power scarcity, crap water, and a lot of shitz like that.

Ok Our ranting on this forum has worked
Login Page is up and working

No sessions logged for me this months also:cool2:😀
no link still for last months usage

Only problem is still shows -488 MB usage left when on my plan of 400Mb (TriB_200)0a month it shld be prorated to about 10% minus 400MB effective 4th June

when i said its normal, i meant its expected behaviour! and in response to comment that something wrong, which is not,as it happens everyday!hahah ranting here has not worked. check my many other posts, they seem to have appointed someguy who checks the site in morning and brings it up and forgets! and repeats the same everyday.now why cant they ask that guy to check it 3 times a day instead of just morning?

why cant they just get a reliable system in place like private operatorsWhats the logic of paying a guy a months salary to fix something thats alwaysgonna get broken 3 times a day :hysterical:

if that cud happen, it wont be govt company!!

yeah and such a stable connection would probably not be as cheap as this sarkari maalOk i'll live with the tension of not being able to chk usage as and when i want for a few days more......

Well..these guys need to do something about this usage checking website.:frown:By d way its working for me now:thumb: