Usage not logged??

• Thread starter Thread starter arnav_ch
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 94
  • Views Views 10,267
Technically for me its not workingyeah sure i can log in and see usagebut-No sessions recorded(I'm not complaining as long as they don't get update in my later bills)-Last months session history link is missing

they wont get updated, dont worry as per my past experience.

Wait what ?!? Let me see if I've understood this:

They are removing the NU plan and everyone who currently has 849NU will be downgraded to Trib200P? Which is 400MB only ?
What is that 400mb total or is there night unlimited to it ?
No more unlimited nightly download ? 🙁 .Please if someone could clear this out for me
Thanks

who said that? where did u read that? i dont see any post saying that!

@puneet_313
Dude, CHILL !!!!!
Only I have downgraded my plan from 849NU to TriB200 because i've run outta torrents and other stuff to download

AFAIK 849NU will live a long life :yahoo:
Best plan ever,coz payin 590NU for 256kbps was not really working out for me.
800% more speed more speed on 849NU for just 40% extra cost:thumbsup:

who said that? where did u read that? i dont see any post saying that!
perhaps i misread skorpio1

@puneet_313
Dude, CHILL !!!!!
Only I have downgraded my plan from 849NU to TriB200 because i've run outta torrents and other stuff to download

AFAIK 849NU will live a long life :yahoo:
Best plan ever,coz payin 590NU for 256kbps was not really working out for me.
800% more speed more speed on 849NU for just 40% extra cost:thumbsup:

whew 🙂

Just checked my usage now after one session logged in for the 3rd after that its one session for th 5th so far so good. :yahoo:The fear of last month still exists till I get the bill :madness:

Hmmmm, looks like certain exchanges are selectively recording usages.
I still have not had any session update since May 26th 🙂

Luckily i saw my bill at Welcome to MTNL's Internet Bill Presentment and Payment System

And YIPPEE :yahoo::thumb::cool2: they have chaRged me as per my usage shown on the last months session.(1.042Gb last month, still below 1.25Gb)

So those who are scared can hopefully rest easy.the bills are actually based on last month summary as shown on the website,rather than actual usage

(AND I HAVE DATA LOGGER STATS HERE THAT SHOW I DL'ed MORE THAN 700MB DURING THE DAY TIME WHEN USAGE WAS NOT BEING RECORDED IN THE LAST FEW DAYS OF THE MONTH)

Hmmmm, looks like certain exchanges are selectively recording usages.
I still have not had any session update since May 26th 🙂

Luckily i saw my bill at Welcome to MTNL's Internet Bill Presentment and Payment System

And YIPPEE :yahoo::thumb::cool2: they have chaRged me as per my usage shown on the last months session.(1.042Gb last month, still below 1.25Gb)

So those who are scared can hopefully rest easy.the bills are actually based on last month summary as shown on the website,rather than actual usage

(AND I HAVE DATA LOGGER STATS HERE THAT SHOW I DL'ed MORE THAN 700MB DURING THE DAY TIME WHEN USAGE WAS NOT BEING RECORDED IN THE LAST FEW DAYS OF THE MONTH)

what's that site ? does it show triband details ?

Hello ......My usage even now is not been logged. :huh:Can any1 help me on this.Should I launch a complain for this.:SPlz help.

what's that site ? does it show triband details ?
Welcome to MTNL's Internet Bill Presentment and Payment System

Thats the site where you can see your bills online,before they get printed,lost in the post and fnally arrive at ur home about 2 days before the due date

It shows your bill in PDF or IE format exactly as if u had the paper copy
My bill is as follows:
Trib rent =849
Modem rent=80
Incoming only talk plan =99
rest is just service tax :yahoo:

BAD NEWS:-
My exchange has stared updating the usage post 7PM today
My 10 days of free surfing/DL'ing are over :wall::madness:
but from 26th May to 5th June ,THANKFULLY its still nil 😉