• Thread starter Thread starter arnav_ch
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 94
  • Views Views 10,264

arnav_ch

Regulars
ISP
2 mbps @ 849NU(MTNL)
hi i ahve a problem.my last usage was logged on 27 th.after that, neither is my usage counte or even logged.is that the same with all you guys or just me??i filed a consumer complaint after finiding that MTNL clock is different from the IST by 2 mins on the 27th.after that no usage is logged

hota hai, subke saath hota hai...... enjoy the free time....

but be cautions, dont download too much...u never know with this mtnl people, they might log the details any time.

My 800MB+ daytime usageon Nu plan has also not been logged since May 26th,2008 till now 🙂
however i am cautious of DL'in in the day since I'm scared the buggers at MTNL will Record the actual usage
Not show it online in my usage tab
then suddenly Update the correct usage at the end of the month.😢

Currently site is down:ashamed:

yes!!..this happened wid me long back, my usage details for 2 days was nt updated, i was in an impression that these guys wont charge me but unfortunately they updated my details after 2 days..u never know with MTNL, they might come up with a surprise at any time..

yes maybe!!..they might not add anything as the month is over..but they have to seriously consider working on their usage checking website, the damn thing is down always.😡

update:last session noted was5/27/08 9:13 AM5/27/08 3:13 PMand for this month, i ahve 0 sessions lol.but i am not sure if i want to enjoy the free time.if anyone else is having the smae problem this month then its ok else i will start to enjoy it hoping that it doesnt add up lol.(atleast i cna enjoy 100-300 mb during daytime for sometime)

mine weren't logged since 29th either 🙂got scared maybe i went over the limit 😛...oh and my current month shows 0MB & "No Sessions" but i think they've started logging again now that the login page is up.

its not recording for users on GRGN servers ie from borivali to andheri from abt a week now.till last year, GRGN was covering from borivali to khar i guess. but now they have VLPL servers from vileparle to khar or may be bandra.and my usage is counted EVERY BITS AND BYTES :madness::frown:

i can acess login page at all times exceot for the 31st.

my exchange is goregaon so i guess i am lucky

@amish,
how do you know this?
its not recording for users on GRGN [COLOR=#475E8C ! important][COLOR=#475E8C ! important]servers[/COLOR][/COLOR] ie from borivali to andheri from abt a week now.

and my usage is counted EVERY BITS AND BYTES
Unlucky you lol.

i though probably coz of my complaint, they stopped logging my usage lol.

anyways anyone knows how to access the backroom? co zi prefer not to post here but i dont have access.

its not recording for users on GRGN servers ie from borivali to andheri from abt a week now.

How do i find out if the GRGN server has started recording usage.
I wanna keep DL'ing for a long time...usually many hours unattended.
how do i know that while DL'ing the usage had suddenly started to get updated?:madness:😡
i cant keep checking every hour by reconnecting,coz thats too painfull:S

I just asked for a change to TriB200 from 849NU
and i dont wanna be screwed for a 50,000 bill like another unlucky guy here on the forum:hysterical:

i was on GRGN server then they introduced VLPL servers.on linux its easy to find, just run pppoe -AIeth0 and u find access concentrators names.2 friends are in kandivli and goregaon, both told me their usage is not counted from abt a week. so i know.

Me Frm Sion Exchange.Mtnl Has Not Counted My Mb Since 3 Days... Is It Good Or Will They Count It Later On!!!!!!!!!!!Is It Unlimited For The Time Bring,or Will They Add Up The Usage Later On??????????