• Thread starter Thread starter audioslave
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,389

audioslave

What?
ISP
Beam 24Hours
I stay in a 2 B/R flat and i am looking out for a Good inverter which costs under 8k. I need it to power 3 Tube lights ( Normal Requirement) and a fan sometimes.I am thinking to buy Luminous 800va sine wave Which costs around Rs 5,100. Any suggestions.?

I stay in a 2 B/R flat and i am looking out for a Good inverter which costs under 8k.
I need it to power 3 Tube lights ( Normal Requirement) and a fan sometimes.
I am thinking to buy Luminous 800va sine wave Which costs around Rs 5,100. Any suggestions.?

Yup buddy go for Lumnious invertor ups only its the best in terms the PCB circuits. .........coz m using it for over 2 years now and not a single problem.
In my area there are frequent fluctuations....and i never encountered my tv, modem, speakers ,lights going off for a moment or facing any power trouble.
I think nowadays luminious comes with better charging/discharging ratio & efficiency than their former ones. and thats the thing that matters the most. (ratio and efiiciency)

Go for it.

🙂

----------

the model that u have stated have higher capacity of running more appliances simultanusly. U can run a various applicances rated or cumulative upto 800Watts.(full load)
If u wish to only run wat u have specified than u can go for a lower capacity sine wave ups invertor which would save u money. and go for a bettr battery power instead.