Urgent! HUGE BSNL BILL

• Thread starter Thread starter madhu.kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 6,877

madhu.kris

ISP
BSNL
Hi there, I was initially on two broadband connections. Tata Indicom Broadband 1 MBPs (Unlimited) and BSNL as back up/for the IP Phone (Limited to 1 GB Downloads Per Month). I cancelled my Tata Indicom account last month. I did not get a bill from BSNL this month (like usual) and called the automated bill enquiry number which said that the bill is INR 46,800. I'm super stuck obviously - my internet budget is 3-4K a month. I do not have the password to get on to the Broadband site to check my usage. Do you have any recommended steps from here to help me?Please Note - This is a genuine issue and I kindly request members to assist with practical suggestions. Please avoid the effort if you only want to opine on how I should taken a limited connection, etc, etc.. Thank You.

This Is To Inform To All Broadband Users of BSNL DATAONE PLAN Users....
This IS MY REAL EXPERIENCE ...
I belong to a sub urban place somewhere in Burdwan District of West Bengal(I Dont wanna disclose).One of my friends have 1GB plan of BSNL DATAONE, another one had Unlimited plan.Now I came to know that Line Bonding is available with all BSNL DATAONE users..so I never tried to hack an account but some days back some evil came in my mind and thought to try for hack dataone account of the friend whom had a unlimited plan.
Actually the evil came to my mind because the similarity of username and password which I found on my friend's dataone plan..
Here all DATAONE users are given connection connection within 2-3 days of application(there are some special caring people),all username and passwords has a default value
Username:****2**3***
password 😛assword
the first four stars indicating STD code excluding(e.g. (0)33) next six digits are phone no having active broadband connection.
Now I tried it and could access both the above mentioned account with default values...I thought that the guy having unlimited plan will not be affected if I download using his account but after 2 months of usage he had a Huge bill of 51000/-!!!! which showed I downloaded 160GB in two months.Next two bill were in waiting.I was also in a fix that they will surely track me...but by GOD I was not tracked by phone no. they only tracked IP address.And finally he disconnected his line...I am very sorry..but I think the main faulty was my friend who did not changed his password instantly..So GUYS be careful and don't forget to change your password immediately after getting connected:icry::icry::icry::icry:

Hi there, I was initially on two broadband connections. Tata Indicom Broadband 1 MBPs (Unlimited) and BSNL as back up/for the IP Phone (Limited to 1 GB Downloads Per Month). I cancelled my Tata Indicom account last month. I did not get a bill from BSNL this month (like usual) and called the automated bill enquiry number which said that the bill is INR 46,800.

I'm super stuck obviously - my internet budget is 3-4K a month. I do not have the password to get on to the Broadband site to check my usage. Do you have any recommended steps from here to help me?

Please Note - This is a genuine issue and I kindly request members to assist with practical suggestions. Please avoid the effort if you only want to opine on how I should taken a limited connection, etc, etc.. Thank You.

Make a call to your local exchange, make sure that you have

1. Username and password.
2. Portal ID and password.
3. email ID and password.

If you have problem with the bill, a written complaint with receipt to Nodal officer and Appellate authority will help. Address and phone no on the backside of the bill.

Sorry. Didnt notice the date.

This Is To Inform To All Broadband Users of BSNL DATAONE PLAN Users....
This IS MY REAL EXPERIENCE ...
I belong to a sub urban place somewhere in Burdwan District of West Bengal(I Dont wanna disclose).One of my friends have 1GB plan of BSNL DATAONE, another one had Unlimited plan.Now I came to know that Line Bonding is available with all BSNL DATAONE users..so I never tried to hack an account but some days back some evil came in my mind and thought to try for hack dataone account of the friend whom had a unlimited plan.
Actually the evil came to my mind because the similarity of username and password which I found on my friend's dataone plan..
Here all DATAONE users are given connection connection within 2-3 days of application(there are some special caring people),all username and passwords has a default value
Username:****2**3***
password 😛assword
the first four stars indicating STD code excluding(e.g. (0)33) next six digits are phone no having active broadband connection.
Now I tried it and could access both the above mentioned account with default values...I thought that the guy having unlimited plan will not be affected if I download using his account but after 2 months of usage he had a Huge bill of 51000/-!!!! which showed I downloaded 160GB in two months.Next two bill were in waiting.I was also in a fix that they will surely track me...but by GOD I was not tracked by phone no. they only tracked IP address.And finally he disconnected his line...I am very sorry..but I think the main faulty was my friend who did not changed his password instantly..So GUYS be careful and don't forget to change your password immediately after getting connected:icry::icry::icry::icry:

How come he was charged that much, since he was on UNLIMITED PLAN....I have unlimited plan too and the bill crossed 10k, but my usage and bill did not tally...anybody has any idea at all

If you are on unlimited internet plan from bsnl then there is nothing to worry , if you get any bill above the unlimited plan you requested , then it is Bsnl at fault and not you and will be rectified very soon or catch hold of the nearest Bsnl officer to give a written complaint....But one more thing if someone else has made calls from your landline to unknown destinations then you are tend to get such huge bills........

Hi,Last month I downloaded some huge data. So my broadband bill has come around Rs-8800/.I dont want to pay this bill. So if I move from my current address(rented house) to a different house, will they take legal action against me? DO they really try hard to collect the bill if someone dont pay the bill.Thanks

they do. they would keep following you as long as they can find a lead to your phone number or address. the best resolution would be to settle the bill.

^^ You mean you do not wish to pay the bill after "downloading some huge data"? Please pay the bill. And from this month, keep a check on the average usage. Else, switch to an unlimited plan from an ISP of your choice.