Urgent help req

finalelement

ISP
airtel/tata/reliance/bsnl
As many of you maybe unaware gaming is coming up quite big in india.. so i'll get down to my problem asap.. I currently have tata / bsnl n reliance.. i used to have airtel n hathway and play online this game called warcraft 3.I need to get atleast less then 150 ping to any of these servers: Asia.battle.net or europe.battle.net while u cant directly ping them u can do a tracert to see the ping.. i have used all the nets so far.. about 1 year n a half ago u used to get 140 ping to asia now... 400 ms.. routings changed.. So is there anyway to get less than 100 ping if money is not a problem ? I have represented the country several times abroad for this game and i dont have much practice for the upcoming tour.. only way to prac is online but now the pings are screwed.. plz help

Yes, I can understand your problem regarding ping time.Currently I am getting pings > 300ms no matter which server I choose.I did a tracert for the above 2 servers and the ping time for each hop is about 450ms. This kinda sucks for gamers like you.You have mentioned that money ain't a problem. So why don't you get in touch with some biggies like Airtel and try to work something out.But I really don't think it might be possible to get pings like 100ms to the above mentioned servers from India. Just try to work something out.

it is impossible to get pings lower than 116ms.Lowest ping possible to european servers is 133 - 200 (tested on mtnl mumbai connection)Even i play multiplayer games, and the ping has never been lower than 116. even to the asian servers lowest ping possible is 116. If the server is in malaysia,singapore,thailand, you can get 88 - 100ms.UK - 133 - 166FInland - 188 - 216China - 133 - 300Japan - 133 - 150And these days the routing has been bad, i am geting very heavy lags.