Urban Company

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Trying UrbanClap. It is heavily promoted through Twitter. Mom wanted a carpet cleaner. I was going through my Twitter feed. The app was basically in front of my eyes when she asked me. Downloaded the app and booked a service for tomorrow. Cost Rs. 600. Discount Rs. 300. Paid using Paytm. The guy is supposed to come tomorrow morning. Would update.

Ufnhneo.webp
EvPVU2q.webp

Last edited:
No one showed up until now.

HTpdXOe.webp
BRM2Opg.webp

Last edited:
Got a call from the service provider that he would be arriving in an hour.
And then got a call from UrbanClap confirming that I have been updated about the status of delivery.
So far so good.

well... the guys finally arrived at around 4pm. they had no idea that it was a prepaid service order. i had to call the dealer to message them that the job was already paid for. mom was happy with the result. urbanclap has still not finished the job in their app so i cannot leave a feedback yet.

everything is outsourced so your experience is going to be different from me if you are in a different city. but the app is quite handy because finding a carpet cleaning service myself would have been a hit and trial using web services like justdial etc. and then calling the person manually and haggling and so on. urbanclap took care of that.

Thanks again sushubh.. Recommended the service to a friend in gk.she availed the sofa cleaning service. Booked it late Friday night for a Monday morning job that has just gotten over to her liking. She got a confirmation on Saturday and two people from a company called cleaning pirates came at the appointed hour today . She paid 1100 in total for a 4 seat sofa and 3 chairs @200 per seat less 300 discount. Mode of payment was COD. She finds the service trustworthy safe and reliable as she puts up on her own in the flat.. Thought the experience was worthy to be shared. thanks
ps:the app wasn't working properly on her phone so she placed her order over the net on their website