Upto 2 Mbps : How Much Are You Willing To Pay

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 15,433
2000:thumbsup:😛easywhere do i pay asap :hysterical:

if you remove the UPTO crap (coz that means they will give us no more than 256kbps and say its "UPTO")
Plus if its unlimited night and day at 2mbps I'd also pay 1500 p.m

yea just tell me where to pay before i hang my self:wall::wall::wall::yahoo::rofl:

For a start i will pay Rs. 750 pm for a 24*7 Unlimited 2Mbps plan. (should get 1.7Mbps minimum) 🙂

I'm ready to shell as much as Rs.1100 (All Inclusive) for a 2Mbps Unlimited Internet connection with Guaranteed 80% Bandwidth, impeccable customer and technical support apart from "Please re-boot ur modem (in case u have wiring problems), Check for viruses, etc.." and of course Downtimes not less than 20 mins a day. Is that possible?

I'm ready to shell as much as Rs.1100 (All Inclusive) for a 2Mbps Unlimited Internet connection with Guaranteed 80% Bandwidth, impeccable customer and technical support apart from "Please re-boot ur modem (in case u have wiring problems), Check for viruses, etc.." and of course Downtimes not less than 20 mins a day. Is that possible?

Might be. After a few years. Pehle 2Mbps ul to nikalne do.

i think it should start at a decent hr, even if it's for a less time...like 10 or 11 pm...12 or 2 am is a bit too late...at least u can start ur downloads and go to sleep and schedule to disconnect and shutdown the PC comfortably...otherwise, it's really a pain...i know most of the ppl r awake to start the download...