Upload Speed is very slow with BB 1091 plan

• Thread starter Thread starter asdftest
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,829
ISP
bsnl
HI All

I have changed to BB plan 1091 with 60GB FUP upto 8mbs speed as most of them are aware of this plan,

The upload speed has been quite slow with this plan however the download speed is fair enough

Line Rate - Upstream (Kbps): 508
Line Rate - Downstream (Kbps): 8190

Above are the stats from modem, I tried to explain bsnl guy in my location but I failed to convince him upstream should be at least 1000 with this plan.

Can anyone guide me how to reslove or increase the upstream value

No all bsnl dsl plan have upstream 512kbps. If you have given connection over VDSL then you might ask for upstreme 1mbps if its stated separate from download on bsnl website.

I had bsnl connection and my upstream should be 512kb but they gave me 256kb so i registered my complain in a portal(Don't know which one it was) then they call me i told them about issue but they were not really intested in listening me then i submit my complain in a portal directed in Delhi then they call me again and again untill my problem get solved they increased my upstream to 512kbps so keep trying if one guy do not listen find someone who is above him if that also do not listen find someone who is above him. Do it untill they get pissed of and increase your speed