Upload Problems!

• Thread starter Thread starter varmap
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,425

varmap

ISP
MTNL TB 590NU
I have the 590NU plan in Mumbai (Charkop exchange). Mine is a peculiar problem, which i'm facing from the past 15~20 days. I have problems uploading files or attaching files to say hotmail etc. The ADSL Router lites are all up all the time. I have installed BW meter which shows there is very little or no upload traffic a lot of times. Downloading files on the other hand is a breeze...What could be the problem...? Thanks in advance....

what is ur download speed , have u kept on any firewall, or bcoz without upload working correctly u wont to be able to surf .....may be slow but upload should be there....what is ur uploading speed ?alex

I too have problems uploading. The graph shows crests and troughs so the average speed is no way close to even 20. What do i do?

Upload speeds fluctuate a lot on MTNl. I had similar experience with upload speeds on Sify as well.

My download speeds are good enough, i have attached the speedtest net image. I have the windows firewall on, which was there previously too..Uploads have not completely stopped but are slow and intermittent...it's just that some times heavier files (say more than 1mb) fail to upload...

your on 590nu?? seems you are synced to 2 mbps.🙂

Yes i know...the late night/early morning speeds are blazing fast!! But if i'm synched at 2mbps should'nt my uploads be also fast...say atleast at 256kbps??

shhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!! dont do anything just sit back and enjoy whatever u r getting ....till they reduce u r speed....deactivate ur firewall and see , also u r getting a very good download speed according to 590NU standards .......u r not suppose to get even this upload speed in 590NU .....so just sit back and enjoy.......

alex