• Replies Replies 87
  • Views Views 10,165

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Awwww, you poor desperate saps 😀 I got to play with Win8 on RTM day itself, thanks to my MSDN subscription 😀

grrr. actually some folks on the forum paid 300 rupees for a license. powered by the dreamspark thing that is open to students 😀

So can I avail that discount offer from tonight?
And what is this dreamspark thing?

here is a techenclave thread. 2* Win 8 keys for 900 bucks from Dreamspark

Is win 8 so good that you are waiting for midnight?

i am bored. need something interesting. even if it is a colossal disaster 😀

Dude, then why not just get the official Win8 Enterprise edition free evaluation copy??? You can always get a key online later on from the comfort of your chair 😀

i have no idea why i am not interested in experimenting :\ just want to take the regular route. :\ probably old age.

get a key online

Of course, I meant an official key purchased from MS or a reseller 😀 I am NOT a pirate!!! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr me mateys 😀

i mean. i did not even install the consumer preview and release preview. did not want to mess up my current install. do not have a spare machine at home. and microsoft india guys call me a pirate whenever i call them to activate by retail copy 🤔--errm. that thread has all the details you want to know :\

and microsoft india guys call me a pirate whenever i call them to activate by retail copy 🤔

heh yea I remember that one, funny 😀

that is the primary reason i want to avoid reinstall on my machine. hoping that the upgrade would work fine. and then reset feature would come handy. would have to deal with the same problem when i change major hardware on my desktop :\

grrr. actually some folks on the forum paid 300 rupees for a license. powered by the dreamspark thing that is open to students 😀

I got 4 win8pro keys for 900 😎