Upgrading to 1Gbps Plan and Offer (TataSky Broadband)

• Thread starter Thread starter tatyasky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 198
  • Views Views 27,119
they told me that final amt I need to pay is ₹29,120 inclusive of 18% GST. (30% discount). It comes to ₹2,427 per month.
Bro how can iI contact you? I need more details on this as I'm also willing to get this discount on the 1Gbps plan.

@Baby Clasher This was 7-8 months back. I am unsure their offer is in force today. But call up their customer care and tell them you are willing to take 1 Gbps plan provided they give you 20% discount.

But call up their customer care and tell them you are willing to take 1 Gbps plan provided they give you 20% discount.
I did and they said they don't have any offers currently but sales team might help. Then sales madam called me & said give me the user ID of the customer because such discounts are impossible 😂😂😂
LOL even they don't even know what's going on 🤣

I have literally posted the WhatsApp message here. Many people have got the 20% offer if you read from 1st page. 30% offer was Janmashtami only offer.

rG74lNH.png

Consistent speeds and decent service after 8 months of use. Downtime 2-3 times of 1 hr each.

@tatyasky do you use steam or epic games? What download speeds you are getting? Also can you do a speedtest with the speedtest server Worldlink & share the Results please? 🙂

Rare downtime today at TPBB. Outage expected for 4 hours. These guys they are professional, more prompt than Airtel in updating customers and attending to onsite support calls.

Nopes mine is direct. AFAIK TPBB doesn't use LCOs..at least in the past. Things may have changed but not sure. Forgot to point out..other good thing about TPBB is discounts for upgrading. Airtel flips the bird at you when you ask 🙁

Any discounts for new connection? The main CC in our area isn't that helpful for discounts 🙁

None whatsoever unless you sign up for 6 or 12 month. Told ya..Airtel doesn't discount and from what I read/hear they don't offer retention discounts either. Basically take it or leave it.

That said, let me tell you if you're a geek/torrent enthusiast etc Airtel gives the most freedom in terms of bridge mode, public IPv4 (most cases I think but it'll change in time) and IPv6, static public IPv4, no usable port blockage (that I know of & in my experience) than other ISPs.

What about Tata Play discounts on new connection? I've heard from @tatyasky but the main girl of sales is saying "sir give us proof of 30% discount and we'll give you" I mean why 😂... So isn't there any way for discounts on Tata Play new 1 Gig connection?

Which ISP's you have @Chip ?