Updated Reliance Jio 4G Plans from October 19 2017 (FUPed speeds are down to 64kbps from 128kbps)

3. In case of non-recharge at the end of recharge validity period of 28 days, RJIL reserves the right to provide the plan benefits in a curtailed manner at its own discretion during the grace period of upto 30 days. Further, in case of non-recharge at the end of 180 days from the last recharge, RJIL reserves the right to disconnect the services at its discretion. In case the requisite recharge has not been paid for any time within the tariff plan validity period of 180 days, then the incoming voice calls and incoming SMS will be available to the subscribers during this intervening period.

4. The mobile connection will be deactivated if there is no voice/ video call (outgoing or incoming) or an outgoing SMS or a data session (upload or download) or usage of Value Added Services, for a continuous period of 90 days and in case the main account balance is less than Rs. 20/-, at the discretion of RJIL. Upon deactivation, all account balances will be forfeited and a grace period of 15 days will be provided within which the subscriber can retain the deactivated number by paying a fee of Rs. 20/-. If the subscriber main account balance is Rs. 20/- or more, a number retention charge of Rs. 20/- for every 30 days will be automatically deducted and the non-usage period will be extended by 30 days.

we are talking about tariff here, but a little off topic question, don't you think jio speeds have been reduced as their user base has expanded alot? I they have been throttling speeds as well, because jio gives not more than 0.50 mbps at my place which suddenly increases after 2 AM to 8-15 mbps. Correct me if I am wrong.

450 bucks for 3 months is a very good deal, ihave another 399 plan stacked in my a/c when the current expires in november,

postpaid 309/1gb perday/month plan doesn't make any sense compare to 459/1gb perday/84 days prepaid plan,

same with 409/20gb/month postpaid < 999/60gb/3months prepaid plan

Yes ! Strange discrimination by JIO with post paid users ! From launch until yesterday, both postpaid & prepaid plans were equally priced & offered same benefits ! Now there is a sea of difference !

Postpaid 1GB/ day for 30 days: 365 (309+GST)
Prepaid 1GB/ day for 30 days:
164 (459/84*30)

Postpaid is 121% costlier than Prepaid ! :emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown:

postpaid plans has always been like this... per month basis. the 3/2 month promotion is only for initial if you port in or buy a new postpaid sim.

No one in their right minds will opt for postpaid plans. I still think 999 for 60GB for 3 months is the biggest bang for the buck.
I hate these per day 1-2 gb plans.

J&K users are forced to go for postpaid because the %^&#^%s block prepaid every now & then !