Upcoming events on Tata sky's ESPN and Star sports HD ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Green80
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 5,974
no ideas at all the ads abt champions leagues also dont say nuthin abt hd ... i read somewhere its gonna take more than a year to add a channel though

Which are the next events which will be broadcasted on Tata Sky's ESPN HD and Star sports HD ? Any idea ?

Rite now there are no events from ESS itself, however, commonwealth games will be in HD

Rite now there are no events from ESS itself, however, commonwealth games will be in HD

I really hope that Espn HD and star sports can sort out their permission issues and give us the EPL and NBA in HD. I know it should be available as it is shot (EPL) some games on HD and available on the BBC (UK) in HD.

Champions league won't be in HD ?

IPL was in HD so I assume Champions League will also be in HD.

please please let the EPL be broadcast in HD.I would absolutely LOVE that.P.S With Tensports taking up the La Liga we can finally watch all of the major european leagues on our telly.Cant wait for the footballing season to start.😀

How I wish to see La Liga in HD ! Ten sports is broadcasting it this time, much to the delight of the fans !

Ten sports HD is just a Upscaled one unlike fifa world cup which was proper HD. Espn Star and ten sports HD are in hot demand. If they get govt permission, hd market will grow rapidly in india. govt shouldn't be wasting anymore time now that TRAI has given a go ahead for new channels.