Unusually Uber High Pings

zomghighpings

Hi, I am getting unusually high pings , around 350-400 on australian servers. I used to get around 140.Same problem with jap and chinese servers.I wanted to know if anybody else has this problem and why its happening. Thanks in advance.

and you are located where?

Can u give us a few ip addresses so we can check and post the results here...

Pinging 144.140.154.115 with 32 bytes of data:Request timed out.Request timed out.Request timed out.Request timed out.Ping statistics for 144.140.154.115: Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

I get the same result , It is a game server.Im able to play on it , but there is too much lag.Try tracert , after a few hops , it just times out.

Here is the tracert for the particular IP. Upto hop no. 8 its Airtel network. From Hop 9-12 its Singtel and after that its Telstra Australia's network. As you can see that its timing out only after Telstra's network, therefore this problem has got nothing to with Airtel's network.

hmm..yes propably.Another thing ive noticed is ive been getting these high pings ever since my ip changed from 59.xxx.xxx.xx to 122.xxx.xxx.xx.

Hmm..actually there seems to be a problem with one of the singapore servers , as the high pings start from there(singapore hop).